Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Game Devolpers = poor quality = quick sale

xbox 360 related.

So I have been playing Fallout New Vegas, and my saved game became corrupted.
    Makers of Fallout New Vegas, announced they are working on a patch to fix it. Even though I was about 20 hours into the game, i figure ok. I will set the game down and beat another game, while I wait for the patch to come out.

With the release of Assasins Creed Brotherhood, I decide to beat Assasins Creed 2. Its a great game, I've been playing it very detailed and thoroughly. Well tonight, on Dec 7th, I attempt to load my game and play more, and discover my saved game is missing from the HDD. The saved game no longer exist.s I checked the HDD saved games and its missing.

I searched google. This is a known error, but no patch and no answer why this happens

This is complete crap, games cost 60 dollars, require hours and hours of time to play and we have too worry about saves being lost and or missing.

instead of rushing to get games released they need to focus on stability.
    This completely pisses me off. Two games with lots of hours and gone!!!
    Not just two average or cheap games, two best selling games!!!!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

How do you know it's not a problem with the 360s HD?

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

At first I thought it was the HDD but:

everything else is fine on the HDD.

Also in my google searches, people playing AC2 on PS3, 360 and PC have had the same issue.

not many, but a few!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I just cannot describe how I feel about this stupid stuff that people worry about these days, I just now got my phone turned on for the first time in 2 years from when I was in Iraq. And their is people that cannot go a day without their cell phone the whole world relys on technology, and not only that but games. What did people do 10 to 15 years ago without these things its not a necessity of life to loose something like this its reatarded to hear stupid shit like this because do you realize how many people who have not even played a game or even know about a gaming system Really, and your worried about the time you have lost on a game because the system you use has forgot the information "how much do you forget on a daily basis really".

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

That's a shame. I plan on buying AC3 and thought about getting AC2 also.

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    At first I thought it was the HDD but:

everything else is fine on the HDD.

Also in my google searches, people playing AC2 on PS3, 360 and PC have had the same issue.

not many, but a few!

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    What did people do 10 to 15 years ago without these things

i know you are still very young but i will fill you in on something.... i have been playing electronic games since atari 2600 came out before you were born. I have also had a cell phone for personal use 15 or more years... not sure what you are getting at here.... these are things that people enjoy and there is nothing wrong with that. if you name something you enjoy and would have a hard time living with out i'm positive there are a large group of people that wouldn't understand.... it is just the way people are man, no need to bash.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

I just cannot describe how I feel about this stupid stuff that people worry about these days, I just now got my phone turned on for the first time in 2 years from when I was in Iraq. And their is people that cannot go a day without their cell phone the whole world relys on technology, and not only that but games. What did people do 10 to 15 years ago without these things its not a necessity of life to loose something like this its reatarded to hear stupid shit like this because do you realize how many people who have not even played a game or even know about a gaming system Really, and your worried about the time you have lost on a game because the system you use has forgot the information "how much do you forget on a daily basis really".

wow who pissed in your cheerios and fucked your gf better then you??? j/k

You missed the point.

I am not a hardcore gamer, I play games casually, as a time to relax and chill instead of watching tv.

the point of my post is about quality vs. quick release for quick sale.
    This applies to more then just games, it applies to just about all technology.
    When you pay for something you expect quality, not issues.

imagine your reading a book, its a great book, and halfway through or close to the end, you discover pages are missing... That sucks, and it happens.

I feel for the little kid, that has his heart set on a game, and this happens to him, that blows!!!

In regards to other people that dont have anything and cant play games or use other technologies. They picked their path, their problem not mine.

In regards to forgettting things on a daily basis. WRONG... its been proven the human brain retains everthing experienced, seen or done.

what did people do 10-15-20 even 30 years ago, many played video games!!!

your right the world runs on technology, and we doomed when its gone. Read "one second after" regarding the nuke emp that shuts down our country.

Also, get use to technology and peoples dependancy/crutch for it!!!

btw congrats and thanks for your time in iraq.

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

you're right to a degree. But different parts of the world function differently. They have different demands and are centered around various forms of communication and technologies. Some people's jobs depend on certain technologies, like cell phones for example, many people(such as myself) would be fired from their jobs if they didn't have a cell phone.
    What I'm basically getting at is many of the things we use today aren't just for materialistic purposes.

Also while it is true that 10-15 years ago people didn't have the video games we have today they still had other forms of entertainment which have died out as technology has progressed. The things we have wanted and needed throughout history when compared to today's wants and needs have not changed, only the objects we apply those concepts to. We're all human and always have been. Nothing's changed, and never will.

Thread Information