Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forza 4

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Forza 4

Keep seeing a few videos on Xbox Live about F4. Looks impressive, still not sure about the kinect bit. I'll buy.

Black
    2004 GTO

I agree. I just saw a couple videos and it looks great.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i don't know about kinex either...

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i don't know about kinex either...
    Not sure how a kids building set toy would work with the XBOX either.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Silver
    TT C5

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Not sure how a kids building set toy would work with the XBOX either.
    Lol +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

we should get them to include the hawk in the game. they have a 2002 WS6 and SS.... what about the top of the line? the rarest and most powerful regular production firebirds of all time. Are they not historically significant? Do they not have some kind of awesome story that Jeremy Clarkson could tell?

Oh yeah... all the cars in autovista (their car tour type garage thing) have voiceovers about their quirks done by Jeremy Clarkson. It's like an episode of Top Gear without captain slow and hamster but with 500+ cars and that crazy dry wit that clarkson is so famous for.

CANT WAIT!

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by LSCyaL8R View Post
    CANT WAIT!

You will wait, Dylan. Don't fucking tell me you won't, you weasel. YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE LIKE THE REST OF US.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

I have a NBM WS6 in Forza 3. modded it to be as close to my real life hawk as possible. feels fairly similar. such a blast to drive. I literally drove MY car to so many victories in that game.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Yeah, my 97 Formula became an LS1 WS6 that won all kinds of shit. I should load that back up and tune the handling some. I've found that paying attention to even just the heat in the tires, you can tune that out with some camber/caster adjustments and make cars STICK to the track. I've got a 79 Camaro that doesn't squeal the tires at all during corners, it just handles.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

I could never tune like that. I just like running laps. I've driven almost every car in the game. Once i start looking at all the settings my brain hurts. I have a calculator that i plug the relevant info into and then it gives me settings. It's generally a very safe predictable setup that runs quick.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

it doesn't take long to figure out the camber/heat relationship. I get very bored with the actual races in the game, so I often hire a driver to run for me, and in doing so I watch the monitors and see whats doing what and when. If you get the straight-line tire-temps to even out, you can get your camber/toe adjusted right. Watching how the tires heat up in a corner, inside vs outside, you can adjust caster (generally) to tune the tires to a flat cornering profile. There's a lot more to it, but with those few settings you can generally get pretty close. i rarely mess with spring rates or shock damp/rebound settings.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

I'm hoping you can take off the damn stripes on the ss in this one, my pewter ss in 3 is running around with white 35th stripes because they don't let you paint over them haha

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator86 View Post
    I'm hoping you can take off the damn stripes on the ss in this one, my pewter ss in 3 is running around with white 35th stripes because they don't let you paint over them haha
    I know I hated that. I do have a white c5 in forza three to go with mine except its a z06 not a base model like mine. But oh well cant win em all lol.

Silver
    1998 hardtop SS

you can cover the bumper, hood, and rear hatch with body color vinyls to hide the strips....

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by km346 View Post
    you can cover the bumper, hood, and rear hatch with body color vinyls to hide the strips....
    yea but not with metallic paint, just not the same

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'd like to see a series of objectives laid out kinda like they were in gran turismo 3 or 4...

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

They need to do something to keep the career interesting, the season set up in 3 was all right until you got done with the first couple of R1 series then I just kind of lost interest as it just got repetitive

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

They need to do something to keep the career interesting, the season set up in 3 was all right until you got done with the first couple of R1 series then I just kind of lost interest as it just got repetitive
    yup... they need to make it clear what kind of rewards you get and make them worth getting... like anything we should have to work for the cars we want but also not to the point where the game looses fun while we grind out winnings... but of course our idea's will not ever be heard by these companies...

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

well idk about that, turn 10 has been pretty good about listening to its community about the online stuff. but most likely they won't make major changes to the single player game. I'd also like to see a way to sell all the cars I don't need for decent credit other than the auction house cause then you just end up with dozens of cars that never get used and nobody will buy

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I agree. Once I maxed out at level 50, I quit playing 'career' mode and moved onto just hitting the 'races' screen and running them in order. Again, like was stated, super fucking boring and overly-repetetive. MORE races on the fun tracks (Laguna Seca, Nurburgring, Le Mans etc) and less of their made-up courses would be nice. Anymore, I just hire a driver and walk away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information