Thread: OEF IX Complete

Arctic White
    01 TA / 06 Duc 749D

OEF IX Complete

I'm almost done with this tour, I've sent all my crewdogs home as of yesterday and I no longer have any acft here to look after. Oh Canadaaa... bought my last tail number and towed it away yesterday. This will be the first time ever that Canada has flown helicopters in combat so they made a dog and pony show of the whole deal. I got the chance to help train up thier Flight Engineers and made some pretty good friends in the process. Canada obviousely made the right choice in airframe, they'll also have hueys down here flying with thier Chinooks, (the two oldest aircraft in the army aviation inventory). Anyways, Thanks LS1.com for all the interesting threads and especially the Hot Pics of Girls on F-Bodies thread. It really helped pass the time here when I wasn't flying or working the flight line. This forum was a little piece of home for me while I've been here, I also frequented Ls1tech mainly for the Military Hot Rod Club section. Hopefully I'll be home before the 10th, looking forward to getting back on the road and jumping back in to the Impala project. I made this video a couple of weeks ago to help out with my soldiers moral, we didn't have any special patches made or a t-shirt like the rest of our company so I dabbled a little and was able to make a decent video IMO. This is only the second video I've ever made so it's nothing spectacular. Enjoy and Thanks again all

P.S. In case you're wondering, I'm the big mexican guy with glasses. also that's me holding the CH-46.

RED
    1997 TA

Thats KAF right??? I'm on the way there around the time you come back. MAN I'M TIRED OF THE 'STAN!!!!

Arctic White
    01 TA / 06 Duc 749D

Yep, Kandlyland is the place. Better here than BAF, to many bigwigs.

Thread Information