navy metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Where should I get my best price on NITROUS

I am puting a 125 shot on my 02 Camaro this winter. I have multiple friends telling me many things. I have a small to NO budget. Is it better to buy piecemeal or get a kit lik NX or NOS? What is cheaper? Is it okay to go piecemeal if I have good selenoids? Help me out, I am a Squid, seriuosly!
    thanks, Mike

Blue
    99 Z28

I don't have nitrous, so am not an expert in the subject by any means, but I've been reading and looking around (thinking about gettin nitrous soon), and I think Harris Speed Works is a pretty good place, with good prices. They're a sponsor on ls1tech, and I think maybe here too. Personally, I would buy a kit.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

X2 on Harris Speed Works! Not only will you get good prices but you will get top quality parts and service! I live real close to them and I have seen their products in person!

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

You can piece together a GOOD quality kit if you want to go that route.
    I would stay with NX solenoids. I haven't used the Harris plate myself but have seen good results.
    I have used Nitrous Directs plate alot and have had great results. My GTO went LOW 11's on only 1 stage and it was a 2 stage plate they have.
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

www.harrisspeedworks.com has a base wet kit for $379.99. can't beat it. i've installed a couple on friend's cars.

with little to no budget, you may want to wait. if a noid ever fails and damages your motor, you won't have a budget for a long time.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    www.harrisspeedworks.com has a base wet kit for $379.99. can't beat it. i've installed a couple on friend's cars.

with little to no budget, you may want to wait. if a noid ever fails and damages your motor, you won't have a budget for a long time.
    X2 overall you can half ass lots of things but if you want to play with nitrous spend the extra cash before you find yourself buying a moter. If you cant afford to spend a good $700+ on a kit and all the safety features you might want to consider doing it some other time.

blue
    98 T/A LS-1

NBM
    98 formula

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ss View Post
    I am puting a 125 shot on my 02 Camaro this winter. I have multiple friends telling me many things. I have a small to NO budget. Is it better to buy piecemeal or get a kit lik NX or NOS? What is cheaper? Is it okay to go piecemeal if I have good selenoids? Help me out, I am a Squid, seriuosly!
    thanks, Mike
    although NX and NOS are good kits Harris offers just as good kits,but at way better prices.

Cobra, Z28, GN, F250

I've had nothing but good experiences with Harris

-Will

Thread Information