Black
    2004 Holden Monaro

What kit to buy for LS1 monaro/GTO

Hey guys, I'm looking for a nitrous kit for my 04 Monaro/GTO/Goat looking at aroun 100-150 shot, plate system. What else would i need to safely run nitrous. Nitrous is not commonly used in Austalia so good info is hard to come by. cheers from Grizz!

Bottle Heater, Nitrous filter, Fuel Pressure Safety Switch, Window Switch, Wide Open Throttle Switch. Change your plugs to one step colder. New Fuel Filter. Thats about it.
    04 C5 A4 Torch Red - sold
    2009 CTS4 Ice Black - sold
    2013 1500 Silverado Z71 - sold
    02 Z/28 M6 Onyx Black All Options - Sold

2014 Caddy CTS4 - DD
    2016 Silverado 2500HD
    2020 Caddy XT6
    2020 2SS Vert

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

I went with the NXL direct port kit from NX (Nitrous Express). I also got the X-2 accessory kit that comes with all of the FPSS, WOT switch, Bottle heater and so on. You can order the accessory kit with any of their other kits and that took care of pretty much all of my nitrous hardware. I also went with a set of NGK tr6's for plugs. I also got a timing tuner for the window switch and it will also pull some timing for when I am ready to use the juice. I posted some pics of mine on the FQuick site, but they are before all of the wiring stuff was complete so the pics have changed a bit. I am pretty happy with the look of my NX kit. I did it myself but a lot of people ask me questions about Who installed it? Where did I run the wires? Overall the kit looks real clean installed, so I would recommend them. I am sure NOS and HSW would have the same quality kit, but I haven't tried them. I am sure someone from Harris Speed Works will post and maybe have pics of one of their kits. NOS and NX have pics on their respective sites.

Black
    2004 Holden Monaro

Thanks guy's, keep it coming. I have had a look at HSW web site i like the look of their gear, with the Aussie dollar doing so well its a great time to buy.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

NX kit is super high quality but alot of ppl run the HSW kits cuz of its price tag, I have seen both the NX kit and the HSW kit and I ended up going with the NX kit so its overall prefrence, just get all the safety stuff listed above and dont go to crazy on how big of shot your going to run and you will be good.

Black
    2004 Holden Monaro

i was looking at running a 100 shot then maybe later 150 depending on how safe it was. Never used spray before so I'm trying to soke up as much info as i can.

Thread Information