What a kick in the hind parts!

This is a discussion on What a kick in the hind parts! within the Nitrous forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Well I shot my nitrous kit for the first time Friday of last week and was supposed to take it ...

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

What a kick in the hind parts!

Well I shot my nitrous kit for the first time Friday of last week and was supposed to take it to the track with the NX 120 shot. I was seriously considering rejetting it before hitting the track but I left it as it was. Well on my way to make my first pass at this new track I decided to make it an all-motor pass. Right before staging it up I got a check engine light for knock sensor number 1 low input. Well I couldn't tear it apart right then, and after talking with some friends, I decided to use the nitrous and made my first 11-second pass. Since then I have rejetted it for the 180 RWHP shot and I lit that off for the first time earlier and let me tell you it felt pretty darn good. I will have to see if I can get a 10-second pass the next time I go to the track. Man I would really like to see that timeslip. Guess I will just have to sit on pins and wait until the day after Thanksgiving. Anyway cheers and hopefully more to follow.

Super Moderator

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

so, when you bumping it to the 250 level?
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

LOL. Maybe when I get the money to rebuild the bottom end. The next things I want are QA1's, 315 drag radials, and a new set of gears. I watched you build your 408 and tried not to drool on my keyboard but it just isn't in my budget right now. I have a friend that has two T/A's with big motors and both of his run 9's. I want one so bad but will have to stick with where I am for now I guess.

Thread Information