Point me in the right direction!!!

I bought a t/a with the wet shot (tnt) right now its got the 150 shot but if i go ahead with it ill be putting in the 25-75 shot to get used to it, then open her up...wondering how it works...its got the little red button, just not sure how to do it... The guy told me you push it and when your at max throttle she kicks in...just don't want to blow anything...

thanks guys

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

pretty much just as he says. you press the button and off you go. just do not press the button until you are at Wide Open Throttle (WOT).

and yes, it's wise to start low, until you get used to it.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

DO your self a favor and have a wot and window swithc installed. your gona blow your sh1t up if you sprsy at part throttle or into the rev limiter or at 1K rpm. LOL

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by GOR1LA View Post
    I bought a t/a with the wet shot (tnt) right now its got the 150 shot but if i go ahead with it ill be putting in the 25-75 shot to get used to it, then open her up...wondering how it works...its got the little red button, just not sure how to do it... The guy told me you push it and when your at max throttle she kicks in...just don't want to blow anything...

thanks guys
    Put the 75 horse jets in and go play with it. Does your ECU still have the stock tune? Do you even know what tune you are running on now?

Quote Originally Posted by ShiznityZ28 View Post
    DO your self a favor and have a wot and window swithc installed. your gona blow your sh1t up if you sprsy at part throttle or into the rev limiter or at 1K rpm. LOL
    Not true I have NEVER had a wot switch on any of my own cars in 16 years and I'll grab 300 @ 1600 rpm. Not 1 back fire or plug nipped and yes the car does 1.28 60' foots on a 275/60/15 drag radial. I will also push the button at idle with out fear of damage.
    If the A/F is correct it doesn't care weather your at idle or WFO. All that BS is is a safety blanket in the instructions for beginners. I was pushing the button @ idle with homemade kits in the early 90's.
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    Put the 75 horse jets in and go play with it. Does your ECU still have the stock tune? Do you even know what tune you are running on now?

Not true I have NEVER had a wot switch on any of my own cars in 16 years and I'll grab 300 @ 1600 rpm. Not 1 back fire or plug nipped and yes the car does 1.28 60' foots on a 275/60/15 drag radial. I will also push the button at idle with out fear of damage.
    If the A/F is correct it doesn't care weather your at idle or WFO. All that BS is is a safety blanket in the instructions for beginners. I was pushing the button @ idle with homemade kits in the early 90's.

I have no issues with it either. but for the new to nitous guys its better for them to learn with some safty features.

BTW BANG buttons are the shit

Thread Information