Thread: Nos Kit

jay98ta

Nos Kit

I installed a NOS dry kit on my 98 TA It helps but not what I thougt it would be I am running a 100hp shot I went from 9.00 to 8.64 in the 1/8 mile. My car is stock A4 2.73 gears Is there away to convert my kit to a wet kit. Would changing the injecters to 30lb/hr help me ,would I be able to run a bigger shot.

Yes, we offer a conversion kit to change your dry kit to a wet kit. Here is a link to it with more info:

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...cat=337&page=1

You would be able to run a larger shot with larger injectors, but it might be cheaper to change over to a wet kit. If you install larger injectors you will also need to re-tune your PCM for the larger injectors.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by jay98ta
    I installed a NOS dry kit on my 98 TA It helps but not what I thougt it would be I am running a 100hp shot I went from 9.00 to 8.64 in the 1/8 mile. My car is stock A4 2.73 gears Is there away to convert my kit to a wet kit. Would changing the injecters to 30lb/hr help me ,would I be able to run a bigger shot.

XTrooper
    I agree with Matt. You could convert to a wet kit, spray a bigger shot, and not have to spend several hundreds of dollars more for a set of bigger injectors and a tune.

jay98ta
    I have a set of 30 lb/hr injecters and a inline fuel pump ,but have not installed yet Should I go with the injecters and pump ,and keep the dry kit or convert to a wet kit what is the most effective wet or dry

XTrooper
    Quote Originally Posted by jay98ta
    I have a set of 30 lb/hr injecters and a inline fuel pump ,but have not installed yet Should I go with the injecters and pump ,and keep the dry kit or convert to a wet kit what is the most effective wet or dry
    If you already have them, I'd definitely install them as a more capable fuel delivery system is always a good thing.

As you're going to need tuning with the bigger injectors anyway, dry or wet is really up to you. They both work and both have their pros and cons.

Thread Information