Nitrous Install- WOT switch

This is a discussion on Nitrous Install- WOT switch within the Nitrous forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Alright need some help. Tell me what am I looking for. I have installed a Nitrous setup (TNT Power Ring) ...

clinton, ms

1999 Trans Am WS6

Nitrous Install- WOT switch

Alright need some help. Tell me what am I looking for. I have installed a Nitrous setup (TNT Power Ring) on my 99 TA. I cannot figure how to mount this micro switch on the throttle body anywhere to obtain WOT. Do I have to use this switch, or can I use some form of an electrical activated switch off the TPS. I am installing a MSD window switch also. I know you can attempt to locate under pedal also, but that looks like a challenge too. I have a stock 78mm TB also.

Millienum Yellow
    2003 Corvette Z06

we have always fabricated a mount for teh switch using the bolt I think off the TB itself..its been so long and I dont have my pics here to show...

2002 WS6

Yeah it took me forever to figure it out. So heres saving you two days.The switch probably came with a thin malleable bracket. You have a screw that holds the bracket for the cable going to the throttle bottle. Set the switch on the bracket at an angle downward. Give the middle of the bracke a slight bend. and tight the top of the bracket with the screw holdiing the thottle cables. You may have to bend it a couple of times while trying ot get it just right. But it will work.

Thread Information