Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    98T/Aformula

Next mod...NO2 ?

So I got my car tuned yesterday and the tuner said that I still have room for a shot of NO2 with my exsisting fule system, which is stock. I blew it off first then really started to think about it and now all I want to do is get some juice to my car. My current mods are, lid, LS6 intake manifold, SLPs cold air induction system, under drive pullies, 3.73s, electic cut out, highflow cats, SFCs, MAF, and DRs, what would be the best and system for me ? I was thinking nothing over a 100 shot but should I go with a wet or dry system, and what brand do you guys recomend like NX (etc) or am I just getting ahead of myself and should up grade the fule pump and injectors first ? Any advise that you guys could give me would be grate ! Im about to race a a mustand with H/C for 500 bucks so I would have more then enough to get a system, so let me know what you guys think...Thanks

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Get a NX 100 shot wet system, only problem you will have is wanting to switch to the 150 shot jets after a few blasts You will not need to upgrade injectors with a wet kit since the added fuel comes in through the nitrous jets. I would recommend an inline fuel pump just to be on the safe side as well as your typical safety features (WOT Switch, Fuel Pressure Safety Switch, Bottle heater, and possibly window switch)

Le Mans Blue
    2004 Z16

Do a set of headers and then throw a 100shot on. Make sure you get some colder plugs (like NGK TR6s gapped at .038) and ensure your fuel-system is in top condition. For a 100shot, you could do a nice, cheap dry-kit...

98T/Aformula
    I just changed my fule pump so is it really a must to upgrade it already ? So you guys both said to get the wet and dry system lol I guess my question is what is the difference ? and where is a good place to get all this, I was looking at thunder racing seeing how its one of our sponcers, good idea ?

98T/Aformula
    View larger image
    NITROUS EXPRESS NX KIT GM CUSTOM SYSTEM FOR EFI (ALL SINGLE NOZZLE APPLICATION) Starting at $523.00
    CODE: 20915-GM
    Price: $523.00

Select Bottle: No Bottle 5LB Bottle 10LB Bottle 12LB Composite Bottle 15LB Bottle
    Unfortunately this combination is not accessable
    Amount:

Add to cart

• Product reviews

• Send to friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Utilizing the patented "Shark" nozzle, these systems are fully adjustable, 35,50,75 horsepower for 4 cylinder and V-6 applications, and up to 150h.p. for V-8 and V-12 cars. These systems require no engine modifications, operate on stock fuel pumps, and require no timing retards. The ultimate solution to make your import a "Rocket". Any horsepower settings above the recommended levels require "NX Power Booster" fuel additive to prevent detonation.

Available with the following bottles:

5lb. bottle
    10lb. bottle
    12lb. composite bottle
    15lb. bottle
    Horsepower: 35-50-75-100-150

Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours

Click for installation instructions

98T/Aformula
    Would this systm work ? I was also planning on getting a purge kit and a NO2 gauge could I make it work ?

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

that should work just fine for you. Just make sure when you order it that you get yourself a WOT switch and Fuel Pressure Safety Switch. Also you would need a bottle warmer. If you dont have the pressure in your bottle that you need then you will just flood your engine with unneeded fuel and it can and will stall as a result.

98T/Aformula
    And I have seen a switch pannal that goes in your cigarett tray...have you seen this ? If so where could I find one cuz I forget where I saw it ? Im assuming you can put the WOT switch, and the fule pressure safety switch right in that right ? and what dose the fule pressure switch do exactly ?

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula View Post
    And I have seen a switch pannal that goes in your cigarett tray...have you seen this ? If so where could I find one cuz I forget where I saw it ? Im assuming you can put the WOT switch, and the fule pressure safety switch right in that right ? and what dose the fule pressure switch do exactly ?
    i have the jimmy jamz ashtray panel, in my car. our sponsor www.harrisspeedworks.com sells them
    http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop/home.php?cat=316
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

98T/Aformula
    That is exactly what I was looking for, well im going to order everything here in the next few days...any more advice that you guys could give me would be grate...thanks ! Also dose anyone know where I could buy a fule pressur gauge and N02 gauge and the pod that would fit them ?
    Last edited by 98T/Aformula; 06-04-2007 at 01:58 PM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

autometer makes the gauge pod. i got the 2 1/16" carbon fiber electric fuel pressure gauge. you can get the nitrous pressure gauge from autometer as well.

98T/Aformula
    Ok so I got a list together of everything that im planning on ordering so let me know if im missing something or need to change something...

-Nitrous express NX kit GM custom system for all EFI(All single nozzle application) Adjustable between 35,50,75 up to 150hp
    -Ashtray switch plate with 3 rocker switches and 1 puch button
    -WOT switch and fule pressure safety switch
    -HSW revolution bottle heater kit
    -Fule pressure gauge and N02 pressure gauge + pod
    -NOS purge valve kit

That is my plan so far...and for the purge kit and the gauges you have a choice between 4AN and 6AN, what dose that mean ? Is it the size ? And im assuming you can just hook up the WOT switch and fule pressure safety switch to the swithch plate right ? Thanks for all the help

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Add a Window Switch
    Black 1999 Blown Convertible A4
    Forged 383 | ATI D-1SC
    NX MAF Kit | 222/226 .585 115
    AS Stage II 6.0L FI Heads
    Moser 9" | 3.70 | Wavetrac | 35 Spline | Vigilante 3600
    548.0 RWHP - 563.8 RWTQ - 10# - D1

666.0 RWHP - 734.2 RWTQ - 125 Shot - P1

Black 2009 Escalade Hybrid 4WD

4AN is what you want

I got all mine from Harris SW

98T/Aformula
    4AN so what is the diffenence ?

Pewter
    2002 WS6

4AN is a smaller diameter line than 6AN.

Next question is, why not just purchase a complete setup from HSW? My kit including the revolution heater, sudden impact wet kit, window switch, TR6 plugs, wot switch, etc. - came in at $675 + shipping.

Everything you need is in the box, less the gauges.

-Eagle

Pewter
    2002 WS6

I later bought their ashtray switch for another $30.

-Eagle

98T/Aformula
    Eagle what are your mods besides the kit ?

Pewter
    2002 WS6

Engine wise, its a stock 2002 WS6, with a flow master muffler.

M6, BMN LCAs, UMI SFCs... Oh and I upgraded the door mounted speakers... :rofl:

I haven't been to the track yet, just got the car in late March. I'm still working on getting it ready (DRs and springs possibly).

-Eagle

98T/Aformula
    Are you just runnin a 100 shot then ?

Thread Information