Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

Kit chosen. Need advice, help

Ok, you may have seen my thread on suspension modifications. now that ive got the basic bolt-ons and have completely upgraded my suspension, i have decided that rather than get headers and ORY i am going to get a wet system and wait a month or so for the rest.

after some reading and digging ove chosen this kit from NOS by holley NOS-05168NOS heres what it includes and a link to holleys PDF page for the kit. (page 5 has everything included) It shows a much more detailed list of the kits contents.
    http://www.holley.com/data/Products/.../199R10361.pdf

Just to be safe I plan on running a 100 shot. At this point i am concerned with a few things. First, I am concerned with the quality of this kit. There are many selections and companies to go with, so i want some reassurance that this is the right choice. I have friends with Holley systems and they love them so thats why im predisposed to holley. Secondly I was wondering if this kit will be concealable. I dont plan on cheating with it or lying but then again i dont want the whole world to know ive got it. I have tons of black and red wire loom and ill probably paint/tape anything that stands out. Finally i obviously dont want to shoot through shift points which means i need a window switch. Does this kit include one? or will i need to buy it seperate. If theres anything else i should know please feel free to let me know im a moron.

And heres the stuff i just ordered from BMR as well as my installed mods in sig.

Thanks - I talk to damn much...

-Boxed Control Arms - $181.00
    -Boxed Subframe Connectors - $169.95
    -Rear Sway Bar 21mm - $179.95
    -Shock Tower Brace - $129.95
    -One inch lowering springs
    -Adj. Panhard Rod
    -Control Arm relocation brackets
    2000 Z28 m6
    Current Mods-GMMG catback-UMI Diamond SFC's-Pacesetter LT's-ORY-HSW Wet Shot-Pro 5.0-Rebuilt Race Trans-Spec3+-Pacesetter LT's-FRA mod-TBBypass-Whisper Lid-

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

it's a nice kit. last i remember, holley (NOS) does not give a lifetime warranty on their solenoids.

concealable, not really when you have a plate right behind the TB with two nicely braided lines going to it. you can black loom them. and if the person has no clue what to look for, you might get away with it.

you will have to buy a window switch.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

white
    2000 Z28

It is hard to go srong with just about any nitrous company, NOS is probably one of the safest kits out. Some of the opther companys jetting is a bit different and give more pwer gains per quoted shot size.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by lbz34
    It is hard to go srong with just about any nitrous company, NOS is probably one of the safest kits out. Some of the opther companys jetting is a bit different and give more pwer gains per quoted shot size.
    What company puts out more power? If im gonna spend the money id like to get the best.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

relatively, they all give out the same power. when jetted the same. differences come in the size of the n2o solenoid. when iswapped from the tiny .091" n2o noid in the ny-trex kit to the larger .125" one, i picked up 18.5 rwhp given the same exact jetting.

Thread Information