HSW Holiday Sale - UP TO 40% OFF!!

This is a discussion on HSW Holiday Sale - UP TO 40% OFF!! within the Nitrous forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; ...

HSW Holiday Sale - UP TO 40% OFF!!

HSW Nitrous Holiday Sale

During the month of December starting Friday Dec. 12th 2008 and ending Wed. December 31st 2008 Harris Speed Works Inc. will be running our annual Holiday sale. Many of you guys were able to get in on the great sale that we had last year and know that HSW does its best to keep you guys happy during the holidays. This year is no different! We will be offering up to 40% off certain items. That’s not a typo. Every weekday during the remaining month of Dec. we will post a “door-buster” item up for sale. What time, item, quantity, and price will be determined that day and I will post a link to what is on sale on the HSW message board. So I encourage those that haven’t signed up yet to do so in preparation for the upcoming month. All HSW items are included in the sale and the “door-busters” will be randomly rotated throughout the month, so if you miss a chance at a “door-buster” don’t worry because chances are it will make its way around again. The “door-buster” items are limited in quantity and time that they are on sale. Once they run out or time has lapsed the items return to the regular price. I promise you that these won’t be one minute sales and there will be plenty to go around! Every HSW item will also be included in the “door-busters”, from switch plates to direct ports.

Maybe this year Santa will help those that have developed arthritis in the fingers and deliver a “door-buster” bottle opener…

Maybe a "door-buster" Stand Alone Fuel System will help get that first Menorah Candle lit during Hanukah…

Maybe a "door-buster" heater kit will bring the family closer together around the warm and cozy nitrous bottles...

Maybe a few "door-buster" candy cane style blow-down tubes to decorate the tree will spread enough glee to make this a very merry time of the year. I know Mike@HSW has been patiently waiting for these to go on sale to finish up his christmas tree and double them up as feet scratchers after the holidays.

Here is how it will work: One of the HSW employees will make a post stating what item is on sale on the HSW message board. In fairness to those not on the East Coast, the times will be such that all can participate equally in the sale. All you have to do is add the item to your cart and check-out. I cannot stress this enough, unless you complete your order, the shopping cart WILL NOT reserve your item. This is a first come first serve type of sale. You will not have to enter any coupon codes or anything like that, simply purchase the item.

For those of you that don’t like the idea of waiting around for the “door-busters” we have you covered as well. We will also be running a 10% off sale during the same time period. All HSW items qualify for the 10% sale. To take advantage of this, simply enter the coupon code holiday into the coupon code field while checking out.

A few notes, if I can…please do not PM or call any HSW employee to ask what will be the next “door-buster”. We simply do not know until that day as the shopping cart will randomly select the “door-buster”. Not all items will be 40% off and items that were 40% off at one point might not be at the next selection and vice versa. We 100% cannot extend this sale so please do not ask. If you miss the “door-buster”, please try again the next selection. These sales are only valid online.

Everyone here at HSW would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season. If you have any product or technical questions please feel free to contact any one of the HSW employees. Thanks!

Sorry guys, I forgot to post this sales ad on this site. There is still plenty of time to take advantage!! Any questions just ask. Thanks!

Nick

2000 Trans Am WS6 LS6
    2006 GTO LS2

Are you gonna put the HSW wet 78mm plate kit on sale?
    2010 Camaro
    2006 GTO, LS2, 1 of 475
    2009 Chevy Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by WS6ICK View Post
    Are you gonna put the HSW wet 78mm plate kit on sale?
    Its random picks.

Nick

2000 Trans Am WS6 LS6
    2006 GTO LS2

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@HSW View Post
    Its random picks.

Nick
    OK. pm me when it goes on sale and I will buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6ICK View Post
    OK. pm me when it goes on sale and I will buy it.
    Please keep in mind that this is on just about every other board out there. These sales don't last very long and its a first come first serve type sale. I will try and keep you guys up to date. Today's sale should be getting posted somewhat soon. For those of you that don't want to wait around for the sale, we are also offering a 10% off sale as well. Just enter the coupon code 'holiday' as you're checking out. Its valid 24/7. Thanks.

Nick

Thread Information