Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Hidden WET Nitrous Setups

This is a discussion on Hidden WET Nitrous Setups within the Nitrous forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by Blown Interceptor It seems like my idea is taking off...I want royalites! Yeah, that idea took off ...

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2

    Pewter
    1999 Ram Air Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by Blown Interceptor View Post
    It seems like my idea is taking off...I want royalites!


    Yeah, that idea took off back in 1996 when Compucar did it with the "Nitrous in a Bag" dry kit.

  2. #22
    Member ramrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Roscoe
    Age
    38
    Posts
    449

    GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSS View Post
    Best way to hide a nitrous set-up: KEEP YOUR HOOD CLOSED.
    Amen!

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    272

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 (SS kit)

    Your idea....nice try buddy.

    I read it in an HP article years ago...it was called "Bag-O Nos" from Compucar I believe...it was only a dry system, but it was super cheap and came mounted to wood in a bag. For Blown Interceptors car, we decided to at least secure it to the car and then just throw a bag over it. For more of an effect, maybe have a tennis racket coming out of the bag or something like that.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2

    Pewter
    1999 Ram Air Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28er View Post
    Your idea....nice try buddy.

    I read it in an HP article years ago...it was called "Bag-O Nos" from Compucar I believe...it was only a dry system, but it was super cheap and came mounted to wood in a bag. For Blown Interceptors car, we decided to at least secure it to the car and then just throw a bag over it. For more of an effect, maybe have a tennis racket coming out of the bag or something like that.
    I used to have socks and underwear stick out so no one wanted to touch it.
    Eddie Salvo from Compucar put it on my car during an event in Rockingham, NC back in 1996.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Blown Interceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    1,849

    Black
    1999 Camaro SS

    Guys...I know I did not "invent" the idea to put gym bag over a bottle of nitrous......I was only kidding!

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    272

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 (SS kit)

    To late Blown...always trying to take credit!
    Last edited by Z28er; 09-19-2006 at 03:25 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Blown Interceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    1,849

    Black
    1999 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28er View Post
    To late....your a bitter!

    What???

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    272

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 (SS kit)

    Same thing....it's cool...it's all good....you should of said I gave you the idea if you wanted to be honest about it! It's fine...I know who really read the article and who really gave you the idea. I don't need any credit buddy!

  9. #29
    Senior Member Blown Interceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    1,849

    Black
    1999 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28er View Post
    Same thing....it's cool...it's all good....you should of said I gave you the idea if you wanted to be honest about it! It's fine...I know who really read the article and who really gave you the idea. I don't need any credit buddy!


    HAIL To the ALMIGHTY RICH(Z28ER) for giving me the idea for the gym bag!

  10. #30
    Senior Member Blown Interceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    1,849

    Black
    1999 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blown Interceptor View Post
    HAIL To the ALMIGHTY RICH(Z28ER) for giving me the idea for the gym bag!


    Ahh, come on buddy!!! I am just kidding, have a sense of humor? I am kinda going through some rough times right now, life sucks right now...gimma a break!


    You know what is happening.

  11. #31
    We'll be back... GatorSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE SWAMP
    Posts
    1,446

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

    I like it... ...nice 'stealth' job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. hidden nitrous idea?
    By SSIZZLN in forum Nitrous
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:20 PM
  2. Where are all these cars hidden at?
    By SteveCZ28 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 09:38 AM
  3. Head and Cam setups
    By D_OPP_99LS1 in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:21 AM
  4. hidden nitrous
    By transamterror in forum Nitrous
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 12:32 PM
  5. 383 Setups and Numbers????
    By greenvilleTA in forum General Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 04:31 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •