Few q's

This is a discussion on Few q's within the Nitrous forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; I just recently the Harris speed works sudden impact wet nitrous kit, and was wondering what additional items are ideal ...

Black 99 Z71
    Red 01 Z28 M6

Few q's

I just recently the Harris speed works sudden impact wet nitrous kit, and was wondering what additional items are ideal to have for safety. Like are the rpm window switch deals necessary? And I was wondering if I can just flip the activation switch on in second gear at wot so I dont have to baby it in first? Or is that a bad idea? Thanks!
    2001 Z28 M6
    SLP Loudmouth 1 catback, functional ram air hood, Pro 5.0 shifter, free mods, HSW wet nitrous kit

Sebring Silver
    02 Z28

if i was you...i would set it with the digital msd window switch. Have an arming switch to arm it and the window switch. and the wot. so when you arm after going into second it comes on at wot after you reach the certain rpm. correct me if im wrong.

HSW also sells a BMR WS. Also a fuel pressure safety switch. As for the ultimate WS get this:

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...cat=308&page=1
    Last edited by Danger731; 07-09-2008 at 07:20 AM.
    04 C5 A4 Torch Red

2009 CTS4 Ice Black

2013 1500 Silverado Z71

02 Z/28 M6 Onyx Black All Options - Sold

Thread Information