Congratulations to ZForce1 on the November COTM spot Thank you, I am grateful for getting the COTM spot. Too bad ...
  • Ad

• November COTM winner *** ZForce1 ***

Congratulations to ZForce1 on the November COTM spot

Thank you, I am grateful for getting the COTM spot. Too bad it's slowing down. I usually try to take the time to stop by and vote.

Anyway, the car is:
    1999 Camaro Z28
    red (factory, no aftermarket paint)
    I only had it to the track once, bone stock at the time and did 13.5 sec quarter mile at 108 mph, although recently it would have done far better.

Modifications:
    3.42 gears (A4 car)
    Custom shift kit
    Strano Springs
    B&M 1" lowering front A-arms (with 1/2" spacer)
    UMI adjustable TQ arm
    UMI adjustable panhard bar
    UMI adjustable lower control arms
    Lower control arm relocation brackets
    6LE front clip

As a side note, I should mention that since I posted my car on the COTM poll this time, tragedy has befallen it. I have posted my car in the past for COTM, but did not get it. How ironic is it that it should get it now upon its demise. I was hit on the highway by an 18 wheeler and thrown into a ditch - at highway speeds. The car is totalled. Repairable, but only by those with much deeper pockets than mine.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: November COTM winner *** ZForce1 *** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      Naaman -
      What a bummer. Sorry to hear about your car
      deadbolt24 -
      I have to ask do you want to sell it if you still have it? I need a transplant drivetrain?
  • Recent Forum Posts

konigandy6

06 gto

That Mustang gives 0 fucks about his air dam... lmao

Welcome to the site! Beautiful car

konigandy6 Today, 01:56 PM Go to last post
    35th-ANV-SS

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

My car hasn't been started since June. Maybe I should just sell it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

35th-ANV-SS Today, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    kingls1

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

Thanks for reminding me mine has been to bed for several weeks and I forgot the battery tender pretty sure my battery is on its way out anyway. My Dad

kingls1 Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

5.3 LS Swap Problem

Update: Just saw that you are from Saginaw -- my parents are both from Bay City. Spent lots of time as a kid up in that area.

pajeff02 Today, 03:42 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

5.3 LS Swap Problem

Upon entering open loop the engine is looking to the sensors for feedback to control fueling. Most likely culprit is a vacuum leak, but here are two

pajeff02 Today, 03:41 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors