• Ad

• LS1 vs. LS6 vs. FAST LSXR 102 Intakes - Expanding Lung Capac

LS1 vs. LS6 vs. FAST LSXR 102 Intakes - Expanding Lung Capacity

Simply put, an engine is a pump. By increasing its ability to ingest fuel and air, convert it to energy, and evacuate the remains, it will make more horsepower.
    Simply put, an engine is a pump. By increasing its ability to ingest fuel and air, convert it to energy, and evacuate the remains, it will make more horsepower. We set out to show just what you can expect from installing a better-flowing intake manifold on your mildly modded LS1 Pontiac using Chris KirchnerÔ

More...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LS1 vs. LS6 vs. FAST LSXR 102 Intakes - Expanding Lung Capac started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      Spikito -
      maybe I'm missing something, but i saw no actual numbers in the article....they say the benefit is worth the cost...but that depends on what the benefit actually is...I'm not spending $1700 for 10hp
      Nowhereman -
      Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
      maybe I'm missing something, but i saw no actual numbers in the article....they say the benefit is worth the cost...but that depends on what the benefit actually is...I'm not spending $1700 for 10hp
      $1700.00 will buy quite a lot of octane booster that will get you 10 HP. LOL
  • Recent Forum Posts

mctabish

Window is leaking pretty bad:( How can I adjust? Convertible

I have a 2000 Camaro SS ragtop and the window is leaking around the top between the gasket and the glass.
    I just replaced the regulator and motor

mctabish Today, 12:13 AM Go to last post
    heath26

drag radials on a 10 bolt will it hold ?????

UPDATE: got a pair of m/t ss street drag radials and on the street the car dead hooks. No spin at all after a 3 second burn out to heat them up. I am

heath26 Yesterday, 10:01 PM Go to last post
    Thedub

Engine Removal Question

Hey all,
    I am currently taking on the task of removing my engine from my 02 ws6. Ive got eveything detached and ready to lift the body off of the

Thedub Yesterday, 09:59 PM Go to last post
    sjgreen6

y pipe

The SLP y-pipe on mine is as tight to the floor as possible and it is the lowest point on the undercarriage. It sits about an additional inch to inch

sjgreen6 Yesterday, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    tug686spd

Harris Speed Works Microedge Plus

As title says I'm looking for a Microedge plus if anybody has one laying around. Thanks

tug686spd Yesterday, 03:00 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors