• Ad

• LS1 vs. LS6 vs. FAST LSXR 102 Intakes - Expanding Lung Capac

LS1 vs. LS6 vs. FAST LSXR 102 Intakes - Expanding Lung Capacity

Simply put, an engine is a pump. By increasing its ability to ingest fuel and air, convert it to energy, and evacuate the remains, it will make more horsepower.
    Simply put, an engine is a pump. By increasing its ability to ingest fuel and air, convert it to energy, and evacuate the remains, it will make more horsepower. We set out to show just what you can expect from installing a better-flowing intake manifold on your mildly modded LS1 Pontiac using Chris KirchnerÔ

More...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LS1 vs. LS6 vs. FAST LSXR 102 Intakes - Expanding Lung Capac started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      Spikito -
      maybe I'm missing something, but i saw no actual numbers in the article....they say the benefit is worth the cost...but that depends on what the benefit actually is...I'm not spending $1700 for 10hp
      Nowhereman -
      Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
      maybe I'm missing something, but i saw no actual numbers in the article....they say the benefit is worth the cost...but that depends on what the benefit actually is...I'm not spending $1700 for 10hp
      $1700.00 will buy quite a lot of octane booster that will get you 10 HP. LOL
  • Recent Forum Posts

Naaman

You guys won't believe this.

Ugh.... Must be a heck of a car....

So your home insurance won't cover it, huh?

Naaman Yesterday, 08:26 PM Go to last post
    Naaman

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

Still on stands?

Naaman Yesterday, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    jking78

Which sensors?

No particular reason other then I'm missing a few and thought I would need to change them over since I have a corvette ecm and z06 cam

Sent

jking78 Yesterday, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    cowstandmoto

You guys won't believe this.

Hi guys and gals. It's been a while since I posted a thread. I have some news. My Trans Am got flooded 2 times within a 1 month period of time. We

cowstandmoto Yesterday, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    konigandy6

06 gto

That Mustang gives 0 fucks about his air dam... lmao

Welcome to the site! Beautiful car

konigandy6 Yesterday, 01:56 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors