NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS: LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro ...
  • Ad

• Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections

NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS:

LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections of the Board. Applicants should forward an email to admin at ls1 dot com setting forth their background and qualifications for the position. Ownership and/or familiarity with the 5th Gen platform is required and persons should have a working knowledge of vehicle systems, technical information and common modifications. Current site members must be in good standing on the Board. New applicants should submit their application via email and sign up to become a Site Member (membership is free). Appointed Moderators will initially serve a thirty (30) day trial period. During this time, appointed Moderators are expected to be active on the site and post at least two (2) technical threads on 5th Gen topics that would be of interest to other 5th Gen Owners and Site Members. Thank you for your interest and support of LS1.com!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Sections started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

alexmachboy

2000 camaro z28 with a ls6 intake what's a good cam

I no its not a cheap build But I also no I can put bolt ons and heads and a cam now and then up until I can save up to do it right

alexmachboy Today, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    SMWS6TA

Let me know what you think!!

No engine shots but the body looks well taken care of. Just beware and make sure you check the RPO codes for WS6 to know it is a real WS6. Lots of clones

SMWS6TA Today, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    az gt eater

The LSx Powered Kia Sorento...

All you would have to do is put team stripes on the fenders of a Kia and I would be shaking my head.

az gt eater Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    0rion

Need help/advice for new ws6!!

I pretty much agree with everything said so far. The LT1 and it's optispark troubles would be enough alone to keep me from buying one. It's not "if"

0rion Today, 06:46 PM Go to last post
    1998 T/A

Need help/advice for new ws6!!

For the same price you can get an LS1 and Mod it yourself. LT1's had serious issues with the opti-spark over time...it is your money but I would look

1998 T/A Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors