NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS: LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro ...
  • Ad

• Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections

NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS:

LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections of the Board. Applicants should forward an email to admin at ls1 dot com setting forth their background and qualifications for the position. Ownership and/or familiarity with the 5th Gen platform is required and persons should have a working knowledge of vehicle systems, technical information and common modifications. Current site members must be in good standing on the Board. New applicants should submit their application via email and sign up to become a Site Member (membership is free). Appointed Moderators will initially serve a thirty (30) day trial period. During this time, appointed Moderators are expected to be active on the site and post at least two (2) technical threads on 5th Gen topics that would be of interest to other 5th Gen Owners and Site Members. Thank you for your interest and support of LS1.com!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Sections started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

SMWS6TA

My 6 Liter 403ci Build

Sneaked out to the garage and installed the headers, clutch, bell housing and ps pump.

SMWS6TA Today, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    1998 T/A

just thought I'd share.

So I picked up a fast 92 and NW TB as well as pacesetter LT'S and ORY. WOW...the car is leaps and bounds faster than before I feel like I unleashed a

1998 T/A Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    Firebirdjones

Ebay Tall Alum Valve Covers

Good quality wires and it shouldn't be a problem. I don't see it as being any different than an engine with a conventional distributor.

Firebirdjones Today, 03:28 PM Go to last post
    SMWS6TA

Rear seat speaker panel removal.

It's been so long I can't remember what my interior look like.....

SMWS6TA Today, 01:05 PM Go to last post
    JayTA98

car alarm need help

Yes. In the spare area, on top of the wheel Well area. Small black box with a harness plug in to it

JayTA98 Today, 01:05 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors