NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS: LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro ...
  • Ad

• Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections

NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS:

LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections of the Board. Applicants should forward an email to admin at ls1 dot com setting forth their background and qualifications for the position. Ownership and/or familiarity with the 5th Gen platform is required and persons should have a working knowledge of vehicle systems, technical information and common modifications. Current site members must be in good standing on the Board. New applicants should submit their application via email and sign up to become a Site Member (membership is free). Appointed Moderators will initially serve a thirty (30) day trial period. During this time, appointed Moderators are expected to be active on the site and post at least two (2) technical threads on 5th Gen topics that would be of interest to other 5th Gen Owners and Site Members. Thank you for your interest and support of LS1.com!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Sections started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Zapper2003

My 1978 Firebird

Missed that one too. A lot of people didn't stay very long either.

Zapper2003 Today, 12:25 PM Go to last post
    jodmari

plugs

I know the stock plug was ac delco 41-985 I don't know where 41-962 came from or is it the same just new number or what gota ask on Tuesday when store

jodmari Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    reedld

My 1978 Firebird

He has the blue formula....
    LS1 Bird - NastyZ28.com

I REALLY need to go some year...

reedld Today, 10:47 AM Go to last post
    Nightstalker

LPP Performance Headers

Got cha. Thank you for the responce.

Nightstalker Today, 08:35 AM Go to last post
    BlackSS1

Parts for sale, all from a 2001 Camaro SS convertible

Black leather seats power driver side, manual passenger. Used for 130K so some wear, but everything works on them. 250 pickup only Winston-Salem, NC area

BlackSS1 Today, 08:04 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors