NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS: LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro ...
  • Ad

• Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections

NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS:

LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections of the Board. Applicants should forward an email to admin at ls1 dot com setting forth their background and qualifications for the position. Ownership and/or familiarity with the 5th Gen platform is required and persons should have a working knowledge of vehicle systems, technical information and common modifications. Current site members must be in good standing on the Board. New applicants should submit their application via email and sign up to become a Site Member (membership is free). Appointed Moderators will initially serve a thirty (30) day trial period. During this time, appointed Moderators are expected to be active on the site and post at least two (2) technical threads on 5th Gen topics that would be of interest to other 5th Gen Owners and Site Members. Thank you for your interest and support of LS1.com!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Sections started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

JayTA98

Firebird gone! 98-02 firebird camaro parts left in my garage

UMI Subframe connectors SOLD locally.

JayTA98 Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    JayTA98

seat belt guide SOLD to LS1FirehawkWS6. Thanks.

JayTA98 Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    JayTA98

[QUOTE=JayTA98;2904647]JL Audio Stealth Box 10 inch $180 LOCAL ONLY.
    Click for full size

JayTA98 Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    TransAmTerry

Trans Am Maintanence Oils/Fluids

Thanks for getting back to me,,, Just from what I've been seeing on here I'm shying away from synthetic or a blend of it. I had already returned the VI

TransAmTerry Today, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    Firebirdjones

1000hp

Procharger has a boost controllable head unit at the flick of a switch. Been out for a while now. Several boost settings can be run with pump gas in

Firebirdjones Today, 12:04 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors