NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS: LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro ...
  • Ad

• Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections

NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS:

LS1.com is seeking interested persons to act as Site Moderators for the 5th Gen Camaro Sections of the Board. Applicants should forward an email to admin at ls1 dot com setting forth their background and qualifications for the position. Ownership and/or familiarity with the 5th Gen platform is required and persons should have a working knowledge of vehicle systems, technical information and common modifications. Current site members must be in good standing on the Board. New applicants should submit their application via email and sign up to become a Site Member (membership is free). Appointed Moderators will initially serve a thirty (30) day trial period. During this time, appointed Moderators are expected to be active on the site and post at least two (2) technical threads on 5th Gen topics that would be of interest to other 5th Gen Owners and Site Members. Thank you for your interest and support of LS1.com!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Looking for Moderators for the 5th Gen Sections started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Street Fighter

less gearing or 700r4 trans?

I have a 77 Camaro with a 460 hp engine with 373 gearing and b&m 350 trans that's less than two years old cost me $800.00, good for take offs on

Street Fighter Today, 03:39 AM Go to last post
    Crram1500

Front Amber Turn Signals

I had the same problem with my 02. After replacing many bulbs I found some info online and it I ended up replacing the sockets. Whamhammer is correct.

Crram1500 Today, 01:18 AM Go to last post
    5.0THIS

Cam?

Yeah that's a lot of cam for stock heads. That's the bottleneck. Ideally, you really want ported heads with the 847 as well. You can put in a high rpm

5.0THIS Yesterday, 10:07 PM Go to last post
    jb3golf

P0342 code & Fuel gauge not working!

Im still optimistic but don't understand how unplugging the MAF can calm things down so drastically....and i don't get how the fuel gauge tach just failed

jb3golf Yesterday, 08:26 PM Go to last post
    jb3golf

P0342 code & Fuel gauge not working!

Ok guys...here's my update step by step: After repairing brown cps signal wire, the car started, but eventually started acting up again with erratic idling

jb3golf Yesterday, 08:19 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors