I want to share a mod I did to my car. It looks good IMO better than stock. This is ...
  • Ad

• Installed Rear View Mirror with Comp/Temp

I want to share a mod I did to my car. It looks good IMO better than stock. This is something GM should have done to our cars. I have seen kits for over $250.00 or more but did not want to spend that much. I went to the junk yard and got this one from a 98 Tahoe. I bought a e-brake handle for the SS and mirror for $20. While there I got the temp sensor as well at a great price. Now the problem was how to make it work?? lol
    After looking for a way to make it work I have it installed. I am will miss the lights on the other mirror.. Thanks for looking everyone..

This article was originally published in forum thread: installed rear view mirror with comp/temp started by 98maro View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      98maro -
      Thanks everyone. & thanks ls1.com
  • Recent Forum Posts

SuperSSguy

Window motor

That`s what gets me .....To me that is testimony enough to justify using the auto-trix by pass ( 8 years ,O fixes) I can live with that....But with me

SuperSSguy Today, 03:53 PM Go to last post
    SMWS6TA

Easiest LT's to install?

Tx Speed is very close to Pacesetters. I have 1.5" drop springs from Hotchkis and my Pacesetters tuck real close to the floor but because I weld

SMWS6TA Today, 11:57 AM Go to last post
    Stolen 98

Easiest LT's to install?

I've had my eye on the Texas Speed headers... Price point is where I want to be.

Next question is... which header setup has the best/most

Stolen 98 Today, 08:59 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors