• The panel of judges will determine which submissions are published in the calendar.
• Open to all members, and member's girlfriends/friends/models. To clarify: any girl, on a car that CAME WITH an LSX engine, submitted by a board member, will be qualified. LS1.com will not be responsible for copyright infringement.
• BE CREATIVE! we want to see girls in "themes" ie; February girl in a Valentine outfit, December girl in a Christmas outfit.
• Previous calendar girls are encouraged to submit, but do not get a shoe-in; we are always looking for brand new faces each year
• The more the merrier! 1, 2...5 girls in one pic is acceptable.
• No girl will appear in the calendar more than once.
• NO NUDES!
• NO ONE UNDER 18 will qualify
• HI-REZ, Landscape-format only; the final photos will be 11" wide x 8.5" tall. No camera phone images will be accepted. Minimum Camera requirements: 4.5 MegaPixels (shoot at highest quality jpeg)
• Please submit images to email@example.com
• Please attach a write up of the car's year/make/trim, modifications, color, model's name and owner's name when submitting.
• Use a tripod
• Landscape format ONLY
• Never shoot into the sun unless you are a professional who can compensate for that exposure
• Try to avoid shooting between 11am and 3pm; the sun is normally directly overhead and does not provide for good lighting or shadow detail.
Good luck to the contestants!
Calendars are not free for the members who get chosen.
Artwork becomes property of LS1.com upon submission.