For the 2015-model-year, Chevrolet introduces Valet Mode for the Corvette, an enhancement to the Performance Data Recorder (PDR) already available ...
  • Ad

• Chevy Corvette gets Valet Mode with Performance Data Recorder

For the 2015-model-year, Chevrolet introduces Valet Mode for the Corvette, an enhancement to the Performance Data Recorder (PDR) already available and to your peace of mind. The PDR already captures 720p HD video with a windshield-mounted camera, records interior audio with a cabin microphone and gathers telemetry data using GPS, saving the data to an SD card in the glovebox. You can then watch your track-day antics with various information overlays on the center console screen.

Valet Mode will let you hit 'Replay' when your car gets pulled up front smelling vaguely of fricasseed clutch. Turned on by entering a four-digit code, it also locks the interior storage spaces and turns off the infotainment system. It can't be turned off until the code is re-entered. There's a press release below with more information as well as a video that explains how it works, with the obligatory dig at the 'Vette's biggest foe.Continue reading Chevy Corvette gets Valet Mode with Performance Data Recorder [w/video]
    Chevy Corvette gets Valet Mode with Performance Data Recorder [w/video] originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Chevy Corvette gets Valet Mode with Performance Data Recorde started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      2002ssslp -
      A dollar and a dream is all it takes.
      theorangeguy -
      cant wait for the first news story when the owner of one of these cars catches a valet guy beating on his car...
      2002ssslp -
      Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
      cant wait for the first news story when the owner of one of these cars catches a valet guy beating on his car...
      Ferris Bueller's day off.
      SMWS6TA -
      no more of these:

• Recent Forum Posts

konigandy6

06 gto

That Mustang gives 0 fucks about his air dam... lmao

Welcome to the site! Beautiful car

konigandy6 Today, 01:56 PM Go to last post
    35th-ANV-SS

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

My car hasn't been started since June. Maybe I should just sell it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

35th-ANV-SS Today, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    kingls1

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

Thanks for reminding me mine has been to bed for several weeks and I forgot the battery tender pretty sure my battery is on its way out anyway. My Dad

kingls1 Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

5.3 LS Swap Problem

Update: Just saw that you are from Saginaw -- my parents are both from Bay City. Spent lots of time as a kid up in that area.

pajeff02 Today, 03:42 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

5.3 LS Swap Problem

Upon entering open loop the engine is looking to the sensors for feedback to control fueling. Most likely culprit is a vacuum leak, but here are two

pajeff02 Today, 03:41 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors