All the creature comforts of normal Camaros with a better suspension and more performance add-ons. The 1LE is definitely the ...
  • Ad

• 2017 Chevy Camaro 1LE is the one you want

All the creature comforts of normal Camaros with a better suspension and more performance add-ons. The 1LE is definitely the one you want.Continue reading 2017 Chevy Camaro 1LE is the one you want
    2017 Chevy Camaro 1LE is the one you want originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 11 Feb 2016 12:34:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2017 Chevy Camaro 1LE is the one you want started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Whamhammer -
      If they make it so the driver can see out of the back glass, without the package tray obstructing the rear vision, then they can talk to me. Every time I try to give the car a fair shake, something else pops up that makes it less appealing.

I will give them kudos for the V6 1LE option though, people were asking for those in the later 4th gens'.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Naaman

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

I'm so thankful for my gauges: if I'd had the dummy gauges, I would never have known about the problem with my thermostat being stuck open (unless there

Naaman Yesterday, 11:58 PM Go to last post
    cowkllr

C6 corvette extension housing difference

No problem. Thanks

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cowkllr Yesterday, 06:24 PM Go to last post
    konigandy6

shit...

Sorry... Had a birthday weekend and my memory sorta got drowned out lol

I'll check it tomorrow morning.

konigandy6 Yesterday, 06:23 PM Go to last post
    cowkllr

Did you get a chance to look them up. All I can tell is they might be different lengths.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cowkllr Yesterday, 06:19 PM Go to last post
    pajeff02

Noise when I step on the brakes making a humming sound.

Sounds like a plausible explanation. I had ours unbolted (but not removed) for some of our installs, not too difficult to do. Fun part is always bleeding

pajeff02 Yesterday, 01:46 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors