All the creature comforts of normal Camaros with a better suspension and more performance add-ons. The 1LE is definitely the ...
  • Ad

• 2017 Chevy Camaro 1LE is the one you want

All the creature comforts of normal Camaros with a better suspension and more performance add-ons. The 1LE is definitely the one you want.Continue reading 2017 Chevy Camaro 1LE is the one you want
    2017 Chevy Camaro 1LE is the one you want originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 11 Feb 2016 12:34:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2017 Chevy Camaro 1LE is the one you want started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Whamhammer -
      If they make it so the driver can see out of the back glass, without the package tray obstructing the rear vision, then they can talk to me. Every time I try to give the car a fair shake, something else pops up that makes it less appealing.

I will give them kudos for the V6 1LE option though, people were asking for those in the later 4th gens'.
  • Recent Forum Posts

skyraider

2 cycle oil, synthetic

Wow, been awhile since anyone posted in here, including me....yes I still use the stuff from time to time, and yes I have use in my lawnmowers, motorcycles...Remember

skyraider Today, 05:47 AM Go to last post
    Mihajlo

Been testing Oil

would this be something one would want to do on all gasoline motors....eg. tractors, lawn mowers, etc

Mihajlo Today, 05:35 AM Go to last post
    Mihajlo

Official Show your Birds thread!

They've never done me wrong.

The $89 only is charged to you if you qualify and its a one time fee. Last year I wanted to be sponsored so

Mihajlo Today, 05:33 AM Go to last post
    SMWS6TA

Bird has a new rug...

oh I remove the mat when driving or at the track. Damn thing almost caused me to get into an accident.

SMWS6TA Yesterday, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    pajeff02

Bird has a new rug...

^^ That drives me nuts in our older cars. I am constantly tugging the driver side mat back.

We were running the Monte SS at the track

pajeff02 Yesterday, 04:00 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors