Filed under: Design/Style, Chevrolet, Coupe, Performance The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro debuted Saturday evening in Detroit at an enthusiast-oriented event near ...
  • Ad

• 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: Notes from the reveal

Filed under: Design/Style, Chevrolet, Coupe, Performance
    The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro debuted Saturday evening in Detroit at an enthusiast-oriented event near the city's IndyCar course. Here's some of the more interesting stuff we heard.Continue reading 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: Notes from the reveal
    2016 Chevrolet Camaro: Notes from the reveal originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 16 May 2015 17:55:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: Notes from the reveal started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      nathan c -
      Overall I like it, but I still can't get over the turbo 4 cylinder engine. I know they had a 4 in the 1982 Camaro, but it still seems wrong in a muscle car.
      theorangeguy -
      Quote Originally Posted by nathan c View Post
      Overall I like it, but I still can't get over the turbo 4 cylinder engine. I know they had a 4 in the 1982 Camaro, but it still seems wrong in a muscle car.
      You can thank the tree huggers, epa, and government for the mpg requirements that have forced car manufacturers to build the turbo small displacement motors.
      raynor139 -
      It's got more power then many of the v8s these cars have seen over the years. Did you notice both gm and ford are piping engine noise into the cabin of the cars so people can actually hear them?
      2001SSCamaro#2516 -
      Am I reading this correctly? It comes with an LT1 v-8? Isn't the LT1 the Camaro engine before the LS1?
      And why does the new Camaro look more like a Dodge Avenger? And good for them for offering the 4cylinder turbo that makes 270 hp /290 ft lbs. with an 8 speed automatic. Some people want this option.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Naaman

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

I'm so thankful for my gauges: if I'd had the dummy gauges, I would never have known about the problem with my thermostat being stuck open (unless there

Naaman Yesterday, 11:58 PM Go to last post
    cowkllr

C6 corvette extension housing difference

No problem. Thanks

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cowkllr Yesterday, 06:24 PM Go to last post
    konigandy6

shit...

Sorry... Had a birthday weekend and my memory sorta got drowned out lol

I'll check it tomorrow morning.

konigandy6 Yesterday, 06:23 PM Go to last post
    cowkllr

Did you get a chance to look them up. All I can tell is they might be different lengths.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cowkllr Yesterday, 06:19 PM Go to last post
    pajeff02

Noise when I step on the brakes making a humming sound.

Sounds like a plausible explanation. I had ours unbolted (but not removed) for some of our installs, not too difficult to do. Fun part is always bleeding

pajeff02 Yesterday, 01:46 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors