Filed under: Concept Cars, Coupe, Performance, Chevrolet, Toys/Games, TV/Movies Considering that A) we've already seen quite a number of Transformers ...
  • Ad

• 2014 Camaro Concept is new Bumblebee, Transformers 4 onslaug

Filed under: Concept Cars, Coupe, Performance, Chevrolet, Toys/Games, TV/Movies

Considering that A) we've already seen quite a number of Transformers 4 cars debuted on Michael Bay's website, and B) we've were all really just waiting for the next Bumblebee, it seems fair to say that our gallery of T4 vehicles may now be complete.

Finishing strong, this latest addition is a car Bay is called Bumblebee 2014 Camaro Concept, and it shows a modern counterpoint for the throwback Bumblebee we've already gotten a look at.

The 2014 Camaro has been seriously reimagined for its upcoming film role, but we wouldn't but too much stock in this showing the way forward for a production car at this point. The renderings you see here have some pretty imaginative details, like a fuel filler just in front of the B-pillar (like a mid-engined car), but we sense more fantasy than premonition. Still, the black and yellow Chevrolet should look great wrought large on the silver screen.2014 Camaro Concept is new Bumblebee, Transformers 4 onslaught continues originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 03 Jul 2013 11:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2014 Camaro Concept is new Bumblebee, Transformers 4 onslaug started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      konigandy6 -
      ummmm.... ewww
  • Recent Forum Posts

Naaman

You guys won't believe this.

Ugh.... Must be a heck of a car....

So your home insurance won't cover it, huh?

Naaman Yesterday, 08:26 PM Go to last post
    Naaman

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

Still on stands?

Naaman Yesterday, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    jking78

Which sensors?

No particular reason other then I'm missing a few and thought I would need to change them over since I have a corvette ecm and z06 cam

Sent

jking78 Yesterday, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    cowstandmoto

You guys won't believe this.

Hi guys and gals. It's been a while since I posted a thread. I have some news. My Trans Am got flooded 2 times within a 1 month period of time. We

cowstandmoto Yesterday, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    konigandy6

06 gto

That Mustang gives 0 fucks about his air dam... lmao

Welcome to the site! Beautiful car

konigandy6 Yesterday, 01:56 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors