Chevrolet has announced the availability of a new Dusk Edition package for the 2013 Camaro coupe and convertible. It is ...
  • Ad

• 2013 Chevrolet Camaro gets new Dusk Edition

Chevrolet has announced the availability of a new Dusk Edition package for the 2013 Camaro coupe and convertible. It is specifically available for 2LT and 2SS trims and incorporates features from the RS Appearance Package as well as a handful of other unique touches.

For starters, the Dusk Edition gets coated in Blue Ray Metallic paint, a new color for 2013. The Dusk also gets halo HID headlights, 21-inch Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels, and summer performance tires. Convertible models come equipped with a blue cloth top.

Inside the Dusk Edition, the cabin is outfitted in Mojave leather interior and yellow stitching on the seats, shift knob, steering wheel and arm rests. The soft-touch instrument panel is delivered in the same Mojave color as the seats, and the interior is capped off with Blue Ray Metallic door inserts.

The Dusk Edition package fetches an MSRP of $5995 and will be available through December of this year.2013 Chevrolet Camaro gets new Dusk Edition originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:28:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro gets new Dusk Edition started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

TransAmTerry

Been testing Oil

Thanks for the prompt reply guys ! I have 5 veh. I can use as a test bed. My 05 envoy w/ 170xxx + miles will see the most use. I'll try to report back

TransAmTerry Today, 08:24 AM Go to last post
    Firebirdjones

Been testing Oil

Actually it's an old trick that's been around for decades. In the late 70's and early 1980's long after we lost leaded fuel we would pump AV gas from

Firebirdjones Yesterday, 07:49 PM Go to last post
    blackcar

Been testing Oil

Tc-w3 burns clean

blackcar Yesterday, 07:42 PM Go to last post
    TransAmTerry

Been testing Oil

I've been on this site a few years now but I wasn't aware of this thread. I've never heard of adding oil to gas except in 2-cycle engines. I went back

TransAmTerry Yesterday, 05:58 PM Go to last post
    35th-ANV-SS

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

Car is THAT fast, duh lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

35th-ANV-SS Yesterday, 08:59 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors