A classic '55 Chevrolet and a second-gen Camaro line up for a drag race on what looks to be a ...
  • Ad

• 1955 Chevy drag racer rolls his car, walks away after going

A classic '55 Chevrolet and a second-gen Camaro line up for a drag race on what looks to be a beautiful day, but by the end of the run, it's pure carnage with the '55 rolling down the track and its driver's legs sticking out of the windshield. Thankfully, the guy is still alive; in fact he even walks away before safety crews could get to his destroyed car. Still, this is still one horrifying crash to watch.

According to the YouTube description, the '55's driver was allegedly only wearing a lap belt, and it was torn out of the floor at some point during the crash. Luckily, the car came to a rest on its wheels because with half of his body hanging out of the windshield, he could have easily been crushed.

The driver is clearly shaken when he limps away, but this guy needs to thank his lucky stars that he's even alive. Warning, this video might not be for the squeamish, but keep in mind that there don't appear to be any serious injuries. Although, that '55 is going to need a lot of work if it is ever going to see the drag strip again.Continue reading 1955 Chevy drag racer rolls his car, walks away after going through windshield
    1955 Chevy drag racer rolls his car, walks away after going through windshield originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 22 Sep 2014 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 1955 Chevy drag racer rolls his car, walks away after going started by Ed Blown Vert View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      SMWS6TA -
      pss....look in AAG

• Recent Forum Posts

pajeff02

Anybody use d.i.y anti-theft switches, Watson Street Works ?

All our play cars have battery disconnects. I usually take the knob with me after parking the car if I have any concerns.

pajeff02 Today, 04:00 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

LS3 Connect & Cruise Starting Problems

Be sure to add a spare relay to the tool kit in the trunk as they can also go bad.

Either of you gents up to posting some pics of your

pajeff02 Today, 03:49 AM Go to last post
    bigrondownhiller

Firing order swap

Where are you getting the crank signal from?

bigrondownhiller Yesterday, 07:49 PM Go to last post
    aggie97

LS3 Connect & Cruise Starting Problems

the only two wires I have going through the 52 year old ignition switch are a hot feed for the solenoid on the starter which works fine, and the pink

aggie97 Yesterday, 06:55 PM Go to last post
    pajeff02

Bird has a new rug...

Nice work, Scott! New carpet looks great.

pajeff02 Yesterday, 04:22 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors