Now this is a surprise. An SUV winning Car of the Month. Thanks to everyone that voted for me this ...
  • Ad

• *** September COTM Winner... Mr. Luos ***

Now this is a surprise. An SUV winning Car of the Month.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me this month!! Quite the honor to have my fairly stock Trailblazer win this month.

Honestly, I am yet to miss the T/A I sold 9-10 months ago. This replaced it, allowing me to pack much more into the vehicle (including my daughter's wheelchair and walker). Fun truck, the LS2 packs just enough punch.

It is a 2008 Trailblazer SS. Red Tint Jewelcoat, 28K miles, All Wheel Drive.
    I have lowered it, shaved the badges, installed 6000K HID's, and a few other minor appearance mods.
    So far, it only has the resonator removed and the factory muffler replaced with a Magnaflow.

I have Kooks 1 7/8" longtubes and their catted y-pipe here and ready for install.
    In early 2012 it should be getting a Yank 3600 stall, LS7 MAF, 4" intake, tranny cooler, e-fans, and tune to go with the longtubes.

I should have some new pictures coming soon!!!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: *** September COTM Winner... Mr. Luos *** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      cancam99ss -
      congrats dude
      0verkill -
      congrats on the win. you may not miss the ta but the rest of us do. but looking forward to what you can do with the tbss
      pajeff02 -
      Very cool, Curtis. Congrats!
      sasquatch094 -
      Hit me up if you want some Katzkin leather seat covers. Nice ride man!!
  • Recent Forum Posts

Last Ranger

What are the swap alternatives to the LS1 for 02 SS

Those were my thoughts; I have a Powerdyne with an inline booster pump that kicks in above 4#.

Last Ranger Today, 06:31 AM Go to last post
    Danny Griffin

06 gto

Danny Griffin Yesterday, 11:50 PM Go to last post
    KahanaReef

06 gto

Hey, Danny, Welcome to the site. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

KahanaReef Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    Naaman

What mod next.

Wait, do you mean LS6 clutch? Or, what are you referring to being an 01?

Naaman Yesterday, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    Naaman

Build me a 3000 dollar mod list

After spending a bunch of money on my Camaro, I've come to realize that the most worthwhile mods to me tend to be the ones that affect the "felt"

Naaman Yesterday, 08:25 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors