• Ad

• *** October COTM winner... 95cam86roc ***

Congratulations to 95cam86roc for winning the October COTM spot!!

I would like to start of by thanking everyone that voted for my car. I think that it is an honor to be voted for COTM and to represent LS1.com.

During the spring/summer of 2011, I was in the market for another Camaro as a weekend warrior. After several months of searching car lots, forums and eBay; I crossed a very promising ad on Craigslist for a low mile “full bolt on” 99 z28. The color and mileage (57,618) of the car caught my eye from the get go and I just had to have it. After spending a week of constantly thinking about the car, I contacted the seller and made arrangements to drive a few hours north to look at it. The only downside, the car turned out to have just a cam. I purchased the car and drove it most of last fall until I stored it for winter (I live in Ohio, need I say more). Over the winter I tore the car down to “install new heads/intake” but ended up installing a laundry list of parts and now the car has evolved into something better than expected. The car received:

Performance/Drivetrain:

370ci
    Ls3 heads/intake/injectors
    92mm TB
    Stainless steel LT’s
    SLP UD pulley
    SLP lid
    SLP 85mm MAF
    True Duals w/Sweet Thunders
    MVB 4L80e
    3600 Edge stall
    4.10s
    Interior:
    Trans Am leather seats
    B&M Pro Ratchet
    Custom gauge cluster- blue needles, blue LEDs, silver overlays w/TA bezel

Suspension:

Eibach Sportlines
    Spohn front sway bar
    UMI strut tower bar
    UMI SFC’s
    UMI panhard
    UMI LCA/s
    UMI rear sway bar
    MWC torque arm w/safety loop

Appearance:

Factory SS Hood/ SS spoiler
    18” c5z wheels wrapped in 275 Nitto 555 front and 305 555R’s
    5% Tint
    Whistler headlights
    Tinted taillights/marker lights
    Gloss black Berger panel/ color matched 69 z28 emblems

Original

And now

This article was originally published in forum thread: *** October COTM winner... 95cam86roc *** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      97Z4CZ28 -
      Damn skippy! Well deserved my friend! Awesome ride. Way to represent 4th Gen Camaro's!
  • Recent Forum Posts

denegrader

Cooling fans won't turn on

isn't there like 2 of them there im just wondering which one it could be as I got fan issues thanx ill do more research

denegrader Today, 05:48 PM Go to last post
    SuperSSguy

Cooling fans won't turn on

The PCM should be located in the engine compartment on top of the Passenger fender well..Right guys? Is that what you talking about?

SuperSSguy Today, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    denegrader

Can Anyone tell me where the p.c.m is located

Fans aint come on since ive owned the car a 98 stock z28 72,000 miles.I know there are very knowledgible techs on this site , from last visit in 2011

denegrader Today, 05:44 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors