Congratulations to Nasario on his November COTM win! Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It's a 2006 C6 Corvette ...
  • Ad

• *** November COTM winner... Nasario ***

Congratulations to Nasario on his November COTM win!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It's a 2006 C6 Corvette Coupe A6. I got it back in July 2010 with 29k miles. I'm at 57k miles now I enjoy driving this car a lot. I didn't start adding to the car until the beginning of this year and i couldn't be any more happier with it. I plan on adding a procharger kit within the next year I'll keep everybody posted. As of right now heres a list of a couple of add/ons I put in it.

Interior:
    Carbon Fiber Interior pieces

Exterior:
    C6 ZO6 Aftermarket rear fenders, front fenders, and bumper
    360 Forged Straight 5 Wheels 19x10 front 20x13 rear
    Nitto Invo Tires 285/30/19 front 345/25/20 rear

Suspension:
    C6 aftermarket Lowering Bolt Kit

Performance:
    K&N Cold Air Intake
    Borla Sport Exhaust

This article was originally published in forum thread: *** November COTM winner... Nasario *** started by KahanaReef View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Naaman

Is extrude honing for me?

Alright, so, after a few years of living with my car, I've always had it in the back of my mind that headers were a "must."

But

Naaman Today, 05:23 PM Go to last post
    SMWS6TA

alternator

In a pinch you could CAREFULLY pull the alternator apart and have the casing chrome or polish.

They are design to come apart and serviced.

SMWS6TA Today, 07:07 AM Go to last post
    69chevy

alternator

Hi, newbie here in need of help. I'm in the process of swapping a 2004 GTO engine into my '69 chevy. One of the things that I'd like to do is install

69chevy Yesterday, 04:18 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors