Congratulations to Nasario on his November COTM win! Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It's a 2006 C6 Corvette ...
  • Ad

• *** November COTM winner... Nasario ***

Congratulations to Nasario on his November COTM win!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It's a 2006 C6 Corvette Coupe A6. I got it back in July 2010 with 29k miles. I'm at 57k miles now I enjoy driving this car a lot. I didn't start adding to the car until the beginning of this year and i couldn't be any more happier with it. I plan on adding a procharger kit within the next year I'll keep everybody posted. As of right now heres a list of a couple of add/ons I put in it.

Interior:
    Carbon Fiber Interior pieces

Exterior:
    C6 ZO6 Aftermarket rear fenders, front fenders, and bumper
    360 Forged Straight 5 Wheels 19x10 front 20x13 rear
    Nitto Invo Tires 285/30/19 front 345/25/20 rear

Suspension:
    C6 aftermarket Lowering Bolt Kit

Performance:
    K&N Cold Air Intake
    Borla Sport Exhaust

This article was originally published in forum thread: *** November COTM winner... Nasario *** started by KahanaReef View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

NastySS

WANTED: LS6 Intake Manifold....!!!!!

Thanks Jeff. I did see that a few times. Does it matter if the oil is synthetic or not? Also, about your smaller dispensers. Any particular place you

NastySS Today, 08:43 AM Go to last post
    NastySS

Thanks Jeff, I definitely caught that a few times. Does it matter whether the Oil is Synthetic or not? Your Smaller dispensers, any particular place

NastySS Today, 08:37 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

oil pan leak

No reason a heli-coil will not work. Dropping the pan for better access, and replacement of the gasket, is not that big a deal. I changed out our oil

pajeff02 Today, 08:33 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

In case you missed it in that thread, you do not have to buy the high dollar TC-W3 to attain the benefits of running it. Half the time, I buy the Supertech

pajeff02 Today, 08:29 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors