Congratulations to Jodi for her November COTM win ************************************ I would like to thank everyone that voted for me this ...
  • Ad

• *** November COTM winner ... jrbonds ***

Congratulations to Jodi for her November COTM win

I would like to thank everyone that voted for me this time and I am very excited to have my car in the calendar. I have always been a firm believer that the background in any good car picture helps bring out the cars beauty. This picture was taken in Las Cruces, New Mexico below the Organ Mountains.

It is a 2002 Trans Am WS6, red with the two tone tan interior 6 speed car. It was a bone stock car other than flowmaster exhaust when I purchased it from the original owner. I drove almost to Houston from Oklahoma to pick this car up 3 years ago on Halloween. I had always wanted a red/tan/6 speed car. After many heartaches with motor and oil issues I am finally content on power and will now work on suspension and rear end. I prefer the stock looking appearance and am very happy with the current "look" of my Bird. Future plans are finding that "dream set of wheels". I had always wanted a Trans Am. My father purchased a 1965 Mustang for me to begin and learn about and ever since I have been hooked. I always loved the adrenline rush of going "fast". Even though I was a girl, my dad taught me the basics and encouraged me to go further. I soon learned that the automotive world was where I fit in and what my passion was. 17 years later and multiple other projects, I finally got my Trans Am and I will own it the remainder of my life. I fear if I do to much more to my car, I will lose the overall driveability to it and driving this car is so much of the fun. The stance on my car looks amazing, but completly rides like crap on the Oklahoma roads. Eventually that will be changed also.

Performance mods:

LQ9 6.0 Block

Ported LS6 Intake

Ported 243 Heads

Tick Performance Polluter v2 Camshaft (.239/.620)

Built T56 with Monster Clutch

SLP Lid

SLP Underdrive Pulley

Headers, y-pipe, dumped Flowmaster One Chamber Race Muffler

Lots of other odds and ends....etc....

Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs

and iron block up front to give it some "extra" lowered in front.

Tuned by James Karger at LSTUNER.COM

Thank you again for the votes and I am very honored to be a member of the family!

This article was originally published in forum thread: *** November COTM winner ... jrbonds *** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
      jrbonds -
      it's so pretty!!!
      67CamaroRSSS -
      Congratz Jodi!
      tatertot91 -
      Looks great Jodi, congrats on the win!
      024mula -
      Congrats Jodi.
      wileyCoyote -
      congrats! can't go wrong w/ red!
      2002ssslp -
      Nice job Jodi. Keep it looking nice and we'll see you in Carlisle in 2014.
      cammed goat -
      Congrats Jodi!! Hold onto that car as long as you can. Trying to help a co-worker pull the trigger on one at the moment.
      Congrats Jodi
      Lauree -
      Beautiful car, congratulations!!!
      35th-ANV-SS -
      Probably my favorite picture of your car to date.
      bhunter0830 -
      Great looking ride!
  • Recent Forum Posts

Custom Car Emblems from third_shift|studios

Nice work as always!

KahanaReef Today, 09:24 AM Go to last post

Oil Catch Can and Other Solutions

I use Chevron almost exclusively, so... I guess I'm good to go. :P

Naaman Today, 12:54 AM Go to last post

Best forward-facing child seat?

I forget which one it was but I used a graco seat when my son was that age. It's a really good seat maybe a tad expensive but it's worth it. I'll ask

98TransAmWs-6 Yesterday, 09:40 PM Go to last post

G8/GTO pieces:

third_shift|studios Yesterday, 06:09 PM Go to last post

5th Gen Camaro items:

third_shift|studios Yesterday, 06:03 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors