Congratulations, Spikito, on your May COTM win! I ended up in my first Camaro merely by chance, I had always ...
  • Ad

• *** May COTM winner... Spikito ***

Congratulations, Spikito, on your May COTM win!

I ended up in my first Camaro merely by chance, I had always liked Camaros and Corvettes growing up, when I was 11 my neighbors got a red 98 Z28 and fell in love right away. When I was 20, I was driving a 95 Buick LeSabre, my grand dad loved it, and long story short, he bought a 95 Camaro with the 3.8 and we traded.

2 years to the day later, I got into some gravel and put my car into the curb, totaled. A year later I ended up back into another Camaro, again by chance, but this time a 2000 3.8 with a 5 speed, that really started the addiction. 6 months later I graduated college and bought my first REAL Camaro, this 2000 SS. I never raced her or put her on the Dyno, just enjoyed her as a daily driver. I couldn't help but do a few tasteful mods as listed below, I had all the parts together to do heads and cam soon, but after I submitted this picture for the poll, I had to sell her as my life priorities changed.

I want to thank everyone who participated and voted, it means a lot to win COTM on my last month of LS1 ownership

Car: 2000 Camaro SS #4612
    Cloth interior

Frost tune
    !AIR, EGR, skip shift
    Elite engineering catch can
    Volant intake
    LS6 manifold
    Pacesetter Stainless Headers
    Texas Speed ORY
    Texas Speed Rumbler exhaust with turn-downs
    LS7 clutch with Tick adjustable master cylinder
    Pro-5.0 with Lou's Short Stick
    Offset 17X9.5 and 18X10.5 Z06 replicas with Indy 500s and BFG KDW IIs
    Whistlered headlights from 6LE designs

This article was originally published in forum thread: *** May COTM winner... Spikito *** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      Blackbird WS6 -
      congrats Dustin. this car had some of my motor parts in it. right there you know it be a 10sec car
      Strykerg8GT -
      Congrats. Great looking ride.
      konigandy6 -
      It's about time you won something, Dustin.
      Spikito -
      yeah yeah...Once I get the G8 looking a little better Ill be entering it as well, Shaun, youll have to sit that month out, lol
      konigandy6 -
      Maybe I'll do an entry with my Silverado doing a burnout while towing a trailer with my Camaro on it also doing a burnout......

wileyCoyote -
      congrats, looks sharp!
      SiggyZ -
      Congrats sir!
      cammed goat -
  • Recent Forum Posts

Official Show your Birds thread!

BobbyGFirebird Today, 05:14 AM Go to last post

Getting thumbs-up and smiles ea. time i drive her

i only have a small DAYTONA 500 sticker on gas cap, and folks still go crazy: "Dude, is that a Daytona Pace-car? Don't see many white 'Birds, Dude!"

BobbyGFirebird Today, 04:54 AM Go to last post

Oil Catch Can and Other Solutions

It is a plastic tube as far as i remember.

JayTA98 Today, 02:55 AM Go to last post

Oil Catch Can and Other Solutions

Hm... Okay. Thanks for the input. It feels like the external tubing after the PCV is just insulation, and there is another inner tube that is probably

Naaman Yesterday, 11:51 PM Go to last post

Hard water spots

My hard water drives me crazy. Can't seem to do anything to totally get rid of them.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

98TransAmWs-6 Yesterday, 09:08 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors