Congratulations to SLPLSWON and his 1998 Blue Green Chameleon Pontiac Trans Am on the win for the May COTM spot! ...
  • Ad

• *** May COTM Winner... SLPLSWON ***

Congratulations to SLPLSWON and his 1998 Blue Green Chameleon Pontiac Trans Am on the win for the May COTM spot!

I just want to start out by thinking those who voted for me and all of the other members who took the time to submit a picture of their rides. I know the LSX community takes great pride in their rides.
    This is my third 4th Gen. I purchased my first one in 2006. It was a 2002 Red Z28. I had nitrous on the car before the temp tags were expired and I had caught then bug. I wrecked that car and purchased a black 99 Trans Am. I put a lot of time, money, sweat and tears into that car. It was everything I had ever wanted in the car minus the color. I was offered a deal I could not pass up so I let her go in exchange for the BGC Trans Am and a black 2005 Kawasaki ZX 636.
    The current car is immaculate inside and out and is a real treat to drive. After having a heavily modded car you really appreciate something a little more practical. This has always been my favorite color followed closely by MBM. I get complimented on the color quite often. It has a very basic mod list. The car has ARH Long Tubes, TSP True Duals, SLP Lid, SLP underdrive pulleys, Motive 3:73 gears, NOS Wet Kit. It has a fresh level 3 RPM Trans and was Tuned by Speed Inc.
    Once again thanks for taking time to vote and read a little about me and my ride.
    Mod list:

ARH Long Tubes
    TSP True Duals
    SLP Lid
    NOS Wet Kit
    Tuned by Speed Inc

This article was originally published in forum thread: *** May COTM Winner... SLPLSWON *** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      wileyCoyote -
      congrats! mine in the same color, ..get compliments on the color quite often..
      slplswon -
      Thanks! I absolutely love this color. It is so hard to find a picture to do it justice. I also get complimented on the color quite frequently as well.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Hard water spots

Our water is pretty hard -- we drink it with a fork and knife. Don't wash a car in the sun and get it dry using an Absorber as soon as you can. No issues

pajeff02 Today, 03:01 PM Go to last post

Oil Catch Can and Other Solutions

Seafoam is a bit harsh in my opinion. I would install the catch can, clean the throttle body and run TCW3 in the fuel.

pajeff02 Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post

$400 for Magnaflow cat back installed?

Have not heard of that - is it off I-10?

pajeff02 Today, 02:58 PM Go to last post

DIY cooling sytem flush

Loved this (albeit old) thread.

Can someone clarify. . . with the engine block coolant plugs pulled, don't you have to have the car level

Hurin Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post

The LSx Powered Kia Sorento...

Thank for the info!

The kit came with a few nice switches for safety and trigger. A fuel pressure switch, full throttle trigger switch, arming

LSxPoweredSorento Yesterday, 10:57 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors