vincew1

Where are the archives!!!????

This is aweful, is there any chance of restoring any of the archives? I've got mods to do, and need to read the old postings!!!

Sky042
    They're gone forever.

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

Quote Originally Posted by vincew1
    This is aweful, is there any chance of restoring any of the archives? I've got mods to do, and need to read the old postings!!!
    it's a bummer... I had 9k posts, most of them were all technical... all gone to waste
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

The only way to solve this is to not wait for people to start asking questions. Just start posting whatever you know in separate threads! EugenioSS you bailed me out a ton with questions I had about suspension, just post helpfull shit up in diff. threads so when people search it will at least be there. It's on us to build up the knowledge and info on this site again!

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

motivation and time isn't always there... I have yet to see proof of the owner commiting for the same issue not to happen again... actions speak louder than words.
    I love helping the community, though.
    So I'll help ppl with their questions... meanwhile, there are other places to do lots of searches, like ls1tech and frrax

akmed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711
    The only way to solve this is to not wait for people to start asking questions. Just start posting whatever you know in separate threads! EugenioSS you bailed me out a ton with questions I had about suspension, just post helpfull shit up in diff. threads so when people search it will at least be there. It's on us to build up the knowledge and info on this site again!

Why do it if it could all be lost again?

I'm actually surprised it wasn't lost before this.

Kurupt95
    All the old posts could have been ported over, but i guess the admins were to stupid for that

SSdemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt95
    All the old posts could have been ported over, but i guess the admins were to stupid for that
    Ported over from what?
    You're calling the Admins stupid but yet you haven't even done enough research to know that the entire DB and backup was lost. the DB contained the entire boards posts. So when the DB was deleted so too was the 1.4 million posts and all the members. I'm sure the staff here knows how to port over the posts if there was anything to port.

Kurupt95
    Sorry, i did not know the DB was lost.

Thread Information