Congratulations to JDHedman!! Thank you for the Votes. It is an honor to win COTM here on LS1.com. I purchased ...
  • Ad

• *** February COTM Winner... JDHedman***

Congratulations to JDHedman!!

Thank you for the Votes. It is an honor to win COTM here on LS1.com. I purchased my 2000 Camaro z28 in late 2008 it had 63k miles and was fairly modded with cam, fast78, wilwoods and more. I have since spent a LOT of time and money getting the car from what it was to where it is today and still have plans for a new hood, line lock, s60 or MWC 9" and some new paint.

Thank you again for the votes

after I changed some things up

and some more recent pics

and be sure to check out my build thread http://www.ls1.com/forums/f69/my-201...-heavy-163284/

hope to see some of you around in the spring and look forward to sharing more pics and videos
    This article was originally published in forum thread: *** February COTM Winner... JDHedman*** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      thor2001TA -
      Congrats on COTM! Nice Camaro! BTW, is that an Auto Showcase license plate frame in the first pic? Reason I ask is because i bought my T/A from there just over a year ago.
      JDHedman -
      It is. They have some Very nice cars.
  • Recent Forum Posts

98TransAmWs-6

" Bolt on"4 piston caliper, C5 brake conversion ?

This is literally all you need:
    custom brake line sold at flynbye.com
    c6 z06 rotors x2
    cts v brake pads 1 set
    cts v gen 1 calipers

98TransAmWs-6 Today, 01:12 AM Go to last post
    98TransAmWs-6

" Bolt on"4 piston caliper, C5 brake conversion ?

Why bother that is reinventing the wheel. The CTS-V 4 piston brembos bolt directly on with 4 washers needed per side to space it correctly over the rotor

98TransAmWs-6 Today, 01:07 AM Go to last post
    Decadence75

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

If they act up again, you can replace the whole housings/sockets/led bulbs for less than that. You can get the sockets themselves for about $8 each,

Decadence75 Today, 12:19 AM Go to last post
    TransAmTerry

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

First chance I had to get on since Sunday when I took the T/A out auto-crossing again !!! WooHoo !! Mixing it up with the Porches again. I think I found

TransAmTerry Yesterday, 06:30 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors