Congratulations to JDHedman!! Thank you for the Votes. It is an honor to win COTM here on LS1.com. I purchased ...
  • Ad

• *** February COTM Winner... JDHedman***

Congratulations to JDHedman!!

Thank you for the Votes. It is an honor to win COTM here on LS1.com. I purchased my 2000 Camaro z28 in late 2008 it had 63k miles and was fairly modded with cam, fast78, wilwoods and more. I have since spent a LOT of time and money getting the car from what it was to where it is today and still have plans for a new hood, line lock, s60 or MWC 9" and some new paint.

Thank you again for the votes

after I changed some things up

and some more recent pics

and be sure to check out my build thread http://www.ls1.com/forums/f69/my-201...-heavy-163284/

hope to see some of you around in the spring and look forward to sharing more pics and videos
    This article was originally published in forum thread: *** February COTM Winner... JDHedman*** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      thor2001TA -
      Congrats on COTM! Nice Camaro! BTW, is that an Auto Showcase license plate frame in the first pic? Reason I ask is because i bought my T/A from there just over a year ago.
      JDHedman -
      It is. They have some Very nice cars.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Last Ranger

What are the swap alternatives to the LS1 for 02 SS

Those were my thoughts; I have a Powerdyne with an inline booster pump that kicks in above 4#.

Last Ranger Today, 06:31 AM Go to last post
    Danny Griffin

06 gto

Danny Griffin Yesterday, 11:50 PM Go to last post
    KahanaReef

06 gto

Hey, Danny, Welcome to the site. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

KahanaReef Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    Naaman

What mod next.

Wait, do you mean LS6 clutch? Or, what are you referring to being an 01?

Naaman Yesterday, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    Naaman

Build me a 3000 dollar mod list

After spending a bunch of money on my Camaro, I've come to realize that the most worthwhile mods to me tend to be the ones that affect the "felt"

Naaman Yesterday, 08:25 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors