Congratulations to JDHedman!! Thank you for the Votes. It is an honor to win COTM here on LS1.com. I purchased ...
  • Ad

• *** February COTM Winner... JDHedman***

Congratulations to JDHedman!!

Thank you for the Votes. It is an honor to win COTM here on LS1.com. I purchased my 2000 Camaro z28 in late 2008 it had 63k miles and was fairly modded with cam, fast78, wilwoods and more. I have since spent a LOT of time and money getting the car from what it was to where it is today and still have plans for a new hood, line lock, s60 or MWC 9" and some new paint.

Thank you again for the votes

after I changed some things up

and some more recent pics

and be sure to check out my build thread http://www.ls1.com/forums/f69/my-201...-heavy-163284/

hope to see some of you around in the spring and look forward to sharing more pics and videos
    This article was originally published in forum thread: *** February COTM Winner... JDHedman*** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      thor2001TA -
      Congrats on COTM! Nice Camaro! BTW, is that an Auto Showcase license plate frame in the first pic? Reason I ask is because i bought my T/A from there just over a year ago.
      JDHedman -
      It is. They have some Very nice cars.
  • Recent Forum Posts

pajeff02

Anyone ever seen this before?

Looks damn odd to me. Red, white and black almost appear to be an aftermarket gauge wire harness even though it runs to a switch. The wire loop has

pajeff02 Today, 01:12 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

Heim joint/Roto-joint excessive popping of ft A arms

We have a bunch of miles on our tubular front suspension and there is zero noise. Sounds like something is loose.

pajeff02 Today, 01:04 AM Go to last post
    98TransAmWs-6

Heim joint/Roto-joint excessive popping of ft A arms

I know where those bolt to lol. Just you said lower control arms and those are on the rear suspension but you also said a arms. Just wanted to clarify.

98TransAmWs-6 Today, 12:22 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors