Congratulations to JDHedman!! Thank you for the Votes. It is an honor to win COTM here on LS1.com. I purchased ...
  • Ad

• *** February COTM Winner... JDHedman***

Congratulations to JDHedman!!

Thank you for the Votes. It is an honor to win COTM here on LS1.com. I purchased my 2000 Camaro z28 in late 2008 it had 63k miles and was fairly modded with cam, fast78, wilwoods and more. I have since spent a LOT of time and money getting the car from what it was to where it is today and still have plans for a new hood, line lock, s60 or MWC 9" and some new paint.

Thank you again for the votes

after I changed some things up

and some more recent pics

and be sure to check out my build thread http://www.ls1.com/forums/f69/my-201...-heavy-163284/

hope to see some of you around in the spring and look forward to sharing more pics and videos
    This article was originally published in forum thread: *** February COTM Winner... JDHedman*** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      thor2001TA -
      Congrats on COTM! Nice Camaro! BTW, is that an Auto Showcase license plate frame in the first pic? Reason I ask is because i bought my T/A from there just over a year ago.
      JDHedman -
      It is. They have some Very nice cars.
  • Recent Forum Posts

024mula

Custom Car Emblems from third_shift|studios

I'm looking for bird decals for the center hubs of the wheels but it has too fit the hub of a 16" tire rim (what a formula has).

024mula Today, 07:05 AM Go to last post
    Ed Blown Vert

Demon, be gone! Watch - and listen - as Exorcist makes 959 h

Filed under: Aftermarket,Videos,Chevrolet,Coupe,Performance
    Hennessey has the video to prove it.Continue reading Demon, be

Ed Blown Vert Yesterday, 08:10 AM Go to last post
    cballweg

Where can I get a clear intake lid?

Ws6 store has both the MTI and fast toys clear lids listed for 98mm and 104 mm throttle bodys.May have them for sale on other sites also

cballweg 04-27-2017, 09:29 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors