Wow, I can't believe i won. I wanna thank all who voted for me. Before I had this car I ...
  • Ad

• *** December COTM Winner... Nasario ***

Wow, I can't believe i won. I wanna thank all who voted for me. Before I had this car I had a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6. I received at as a birthday gift from my dad in November of 2007. I had it until January 2010 when I rear ended it into someone for being an idiot. The car was totaled so i began looking for another Trans Am cuz I still wanted one, I fell in love with these cars. I found this one, a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6, 3 weeks later after I wrecked the other one. With only 39000 miles in it I just had to get it before someone else did. The car was still stock everything original on it. I slowly began adding a few mods nothing major yet. I started to name the car WSSICK, so i got an emblem made for it. Then, I got some slp headers with high flo cats and y-pipe with a borla exhaust. I wanted a different look from other f-body's and always had an image of how my car was gonna look, so I narrowed the rear end so I can put some wheels with a deep dish. I was very happy of how the car looked when it was done. I recently got the exhaust changed to kooks headers and the new kooks true dual exhaust w/ x-pipe and fell in love with the way it sounds. Now next I plan on doin a heads and cam package on it. I also own a 2006 Chevrolet Corvette that I recently bought in February of this year. No mods on the Vette yet. Well thats about it on the car I will keep yall informed with new updates on the car.

Thanks again,
    Nasario

performance mods:
    Volant CAI
    Kooks headers
    Kooks true dual exhaust w/x-pipe
    3.90 gears
    eibach pro series lowering springs
    spohn performance LCA's and panhard bar
    BMR driveshaft safety loop and panhard rod relocating kit
    Koni SA rear shocks

Appearance mods:
    Last of the breed badges
    custom WSSICK emblem
    I.D. wheels 18x9 front 19x11 rear
    with nitto invo tires 295/35 front 325/30 rear

This article was originally published in forum thread: *** December COTM Winner... Nasario *** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      lsmaxxed -
      Nice car what kind of wheels are those?
      Lunatikgixxer -
      i LOVE your car. beautiful
      TransAmEric -
      Congratulations Nasario! Car looks tough! Did you use the Mini-Tub Kit to make those Racing tires on the rear fit?? Again nice car!!
  • Recent Forum Posts

konigandy6

06 gto

That Mustang gives 0 fucks about his air dam... lmao

Welcome to the site! Beautiful car

konigandy6 Today, 01:56 PM Go to last post
    35th-ANV-SS

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

My car hasn't been started since June. Maybe I should just sell it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

35th-ANV-SS Today, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    kingls1

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

Thanks for reminding me mine has been to bed for several weeks and I forgot the battery tender pretty sure my battery is on its way out anyway. My Dad

kingls1 Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

5.3 LS Swap Problem

Update: Just saw that you are from Saginaw -- my parents are both from Bay City. Spent lots of time as a kid up in that area.

pajeff02 Today, 03:42 AM Go to last post
    pajeff02

5.3 LS Swap Problem

Upon entering open loop the engine is looking to the sensors for feedback to control fueling. Most likely culprit is a vacuum leak, but here are two

pajeff02 Today, 03:41 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors