Wow, I can't believe i won. I wanna thank all who voted for me. Before I had this car I ...
  • Ad

• *** December COTM Winner... Nasario ***

Wow, I can't believe i won. I wanna thank all who voted for me. Before I had this car I had a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6. I received at as a birthday gift from my dad in November of 2007. I had it until January 2010 when I rear ended it into someone for being an idiot. The car was totaled so i began looking for another Trans Am cuz I still wanted one, I fell in love with these cars. I found this one, a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6, 3 weeks later after I wrecked the other one. With only 39000 miles in it I just had to get it before someone else did. The car was still stock everything original on it. I slowly began adding a few mods nothing major yet. I started to name the car WSSICK, so i got an emblem made for it. Then, I got some slp headers with high flo cats and y-pipe with a borla exhaust. I wanted a different look from other f-body's and always had an image of how my car was gonna look, so I narrowed the rear end so I can put some wheels with a deep dish. I was very happy of how the car looked when it was done. I recently got the exhaust changed to kooks headers and the new kooks true dual exhaust w/ x-pipe and fell in love with the way it sounds. Now next I plan on doin a heads and cam package on it. I also own a 2006 Chevrolet Corvette that I recently bought in February of this year. No mods on the Vette yet. Well thats about it on the car I will keep yall informed with new updates on the car.

Thanks again,

performance mods:
    Volant CAI
    Kooks headers
    Kooks true dual exhaust w/x-pipe
    3.90 gears
    eibach pro series lowering springs
    spohn performance LCA's and panhard bar
    BMR driveshaft safety loop and panhard rod relocating kit
    Koni SA rear shocks

Appearance mods:
    Last of the breed badges
    custom WSSICK emblem
    I.D. wheels 18x9 front 19x11 rear
    with nitto invo tires 295/35 front 325/30 rear

This article was originally published in forum thread: *** December COTM Winner... Nasario *** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      lsmaxxed -
      Nice car what kind of wheels are those?
      Lunatikgixxer -
      i LOVE your car. beautiful
      TransAmEric -
      Congratulations Nasario! Car looks tough! Did you use the Mini-Tub Kit to make those Racing tires on the rear fit?? Again nice car!!
  • Recent Forum Posts

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

Not done yet...but got the front bird license plate insert coming finally. Will need paint, but hated that indented portion

hardtrailz Today, 07:15 AM Go to last post

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

Jay Leno said all sports cars should have a white-ball Hurst shifter-ball.... so I better unpack the one i ordered and muscle the very nice 30th Ann.

BobbyGFirebird Today, 07:04 AM Go to last post

Difference Between Trans Am and Trans Am WS6?

They are the same engine, transmissions, & rear ends (A4/M6). Only difference between a Non WS6 and a WS6 are bigger sway bars, springs, an increase

SMWS6TA Today, 05:47 AM Go to last post

The last time someone posted in this thread was almost 10 years ago. (12-11-2006) You are correct though, there are some fundamental differences.

DragonsPhyre Today, 04:32 AM Go to last post
    Carmine lucchese

Difference Between Trans Am and Trans Am WS6?

Sorry but if you really think a TA is the same as a WS6 you guys need help .... ALL a WS6 is a hood lol .... SMH.. Ill just say this hp is about 75 more

Carmine lucchese Today, 03:21 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors