Congratulations to FrozenWS6 on your December COTM win! Thanks for all the votes everyone. This was such a surprise to ...
  • Ad

• *** December COTM winner... FrozenWS6 ***

Congratulations to FrozenWS6 on your December COTM win!

Thanks for all the votes everyone. This was such a surprise to win this as many times as I've entered my rides.

I bought my first Ls1 car back in 2005. My 2001 Ws6 TA and got addicted (now I have my 3rd lsx, a 07 TBSS). I loved how it handled and looked. So I decided I wanted to go faster and reset the Alaska Lsx record. So I started looking and after a year found this 98 TA. After doing my research and striking a deal, I arranged shipping. Getting the car from Indiana meant it was traveling most of the way across the us and across one ocean to get here.

I drive it 45 miles each way to our track on 92 pump gas run mid 9's on a small shot and drive home. I couldn't be happier.

Mods: TSP 408, 92mm plate system w/ stand alone fuel cell.
    Transmission:Turbo 350 w/PTC 4000 stall nitrous converter.
    Suspension: Qa1, MadMan, Wolfe, Spohn, Umi k-memeber.
    Body: VFN WS9 lift off hood, Mini tubs, lightened, caged.
    Rear: Moser 9" narrowed 3" per side w/ 30" dr's, Aerospace drag brakes.

This article was originally published in forum thread: *** December COTM winner... FrozenWS6 *** started by KahanaReef View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
      wileyCoyote -
      looks like it means business! congrats!!!
      tatertot91 -
      Congrats on the win
      Car looks great!
      cammed goat -
      Frozen WS6 -
      Thanks. It sounds as pissed off as it looks. Which makes people on their cell phone in traffic angry because they can't hear if there next to me. Haha..
      Spottyboy -
      New to the site congrats nice car
      blkramair -
      jdsn2nascar -
      Very nice
      35th-ANV-SS -
      Frozen WS6 -
      Thanks guys. I have a few more months of winter, then I can pull the cover back off.
      meucci321 -
      Nice Ride!
      KathyGoldstein -
      i also want to give congratulations to the winners. Hope that they also win some more prices in future. best of luck for your next events . I hope that you could win.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Official Show your Birds thread!

BobbyGFirebird Today, 05:14 AM Go to last post

Getting thumbs-up and smiles ea. time i drive her

i only have a small DAYTONA 500 sticker on gas cap, and folks still go crazy: "Dude, is that a Daytona Pace-car? Don't see many white 'Birds, Dude!"

BobbyGFirebird Today, 04:54 AM Go to last post

Oil Catch Can and Other Solutions

It is a plastic tube as far as i remember.

JayTA98 Today, 02:55 AM Go to last post

Oil Catch Can and Other Solutions

Hm... Okay. Thanks for the input. It feels like the external tubing after the PCV is just insulation, and there is another inner tube that is probably

Naaman Yesterday, 11:51 PM Go to last post

Hard water spots

My hard water drives me crazy. Can't seem to do anything to totally get rid of them.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

98TransAmWs-6 Yesterday, 09:08 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors