Blog Comments

Sorry, didn't read that thoroughly..first part was past tense.
    I have an automatic..my stalled automatic will beat your manual on the strip buddy..what's retarded is judging people by what they own, and choose to have.
    I made a comment to someone that owning a Z/28, muscle or sports that you would have to be retarded to get an automatic. She owns a v6 camaro, and she said are you calling me a retard? Later when I was walking the dog I realized that everyone has their own dream. When you buy a Z/28 or Camaro you are buying a dream, normal people by a Toyota Camry or Honda.

At least they have a Camaro and she may never have had the experience. I grew up when those cars were new, 35 years later I drive a 2000 Z/28 6spd convertible, have owned it for almost 12 years and I like it just as much as when I bought it. I also have a 69 Z/28.
    So why are you bragging about having a v8? Because he doesn't have tools for his v6?
    Your correct
    I think he's mad because he went to help somebody work on their car and they didn't have the tools necessary to do the job.

And it might be a V6, but it's still a Camaro.
    ????
    Umm, what?