Blog Comments

AnnotatedBibliographyMaker.com has proven to be an invaluable resource in my academic journey. Their commitment to excellence is evident in the well-researched and precisely annotated bibliographies they produce. The site's attention to detail, coupled with its user-friendly platform, makes it a go-to for scholars and researchers aiming for excellence in their academic writing. Their [URL="https://www.annotatedbibliographymaker.com/"]write my annotated bibliography for me[/URL] Dedication to excellence is consistent and commendable, reinforcing their role as a reliable partner in the academic community.
    I a LQ4 from a guy where i live cause it was overheated got it for $100 already pulled got some 243 heads from a 05 vette $200. I rebuilt them and had machine work done $440 and then got a ls6 intake $300 and a 90 mm throttle body so I'm into it $1040 and fixed a lot of little things but around $1500 I did all the work except machining
    Im with the lq4 or lq9 option they make alot more torque and horsepower and they are alot cheaper to get. Do some ported and polished 243s or 799s with a mild came and youll have a beast for sure. If moneys no object though run with the new 6.2.
    A Ls6 is just a updated Ls1 block other than that is the same as your Ls1. It is a direct replacement for your Ls1 and about the right price for it. You could always go for a larger motor like a Lq4 or Lq9 they are cast iron blocks about 90lbs more weight and you could get a short block and the rest of your stuff from your old motor will work they are 364 cubic inch or can be stroked to 402-408 good luck.
    Anybody??