Black
    2002 Firehawk

My new investment/business

Hey am I aloud to advertise my new business on here or is it prohibited? I am looking to market it, but don't want issues with the LS1.com folks.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Might be concidered a type of spam or soemthin? Anyway what is the buisness? You talk about it with out advertising.

Black
    2002 Firehawk

It's definately not spam. It's a new digital music company that stated in Oct. 05 and just hit the public forum for the first time Vegas last weekend. It's called Burnlounge. You purchase a digital online music (a franchise). From that you build customer and continue the sale of music store franchises. Is this an acceptable subject for LS1.com? I'm looking to build my business with customers and anyone who wants to invest as well.

Black
    2002 Firehawk

If it's ok, I'll post my site and let people talk to me if they want. Again, I don't want to violate any LS1.com rules and regs.

I don't see an issue with giving out some information about your business as long as you aren't in direct competition with any of our sponsors.

I'll refer the thread to an admin just to confirm.

Black
    2002 Firehawk

Sounds good. Thanks Firehawk 1120. I don't want to have an issue with LS1.com. I enjoy using the site to chat and collect info for projects.

The business is an online digital music store. I purchased a franchise from a new startup company. I don't think it would conflict with any sponsers since my business is not car related. When I get a confirmation that it's ok with LS1.com, I'll post my webiste and let people know to email me privately if they want to know more about and either invest as well, or just simply purchase music.

Thanks for your assistance.

By the way, what year is your Hawk? Mine is a 2002, car # 524. I'm in the middle of major mods. I just finished engine work and am in the middle of doing QA1's front and rear. I have new wheels on order and when they come in, I'm doing Wilwood brakes front and rear. SHe does see some track time.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

maybe, its #1120?

Hi-po you are right with the NUMBER but he asked the YEAR... LOL in which case it's a 2002. A few simple mods, 3600 convertor, and 100 shot are the main ones.

post up your site and let people contact you. If you want more exposure then you'll have to pay just like the rest of the sponsors.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

I just did a search for this "burnlounge" thing. I want to say it's a good idea but i just can't. For some reason my brain won't accept that their are people out there that PAY for music online. I mean, there must be those kinds of people out there because Itunes and some others are real big, but i have never known (in person) anyone that PAYS for music online.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan
    I just did a search for this "burnlounge" thing. I want to say it's a good idea but i just can't. For some reason my brain won't accept that their are people out there that PAY for music online. I mean, there must be those kinds of people out there because Itunes and some others are real big, but i have never known (in person) anyone that PAYS for music online.
    I do. I got the bulk of my music back in the napster heyday. Probably 2500 to 3000 songs. Now I use Itunes. I listen at work and if want a song I will just download it real quick. I don't mind paying .99 here and there. I have probably spent $130 dollars in the last year. Not really that much.

92 K Blazer/'03 H-D Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by NICKLE57
    I do. I got the bulk of my music back in the napster heyday. Probably 2500 to 3000 songs. Now I use Itunes. I listen at work and if want a song I will just download it real quick. I don't mind paying .99 here and there. I have probably spent $130 dollars in the last year. Not really that much.

loved the good old Napster days. i was on dialup!!!!

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by whoa guy
    loved the good old Napster days. i was on dialup!!!!
    Napter was ok. After it closed i went to kazaa and then it seemed i couldn't find anything on there anymore so i became friends with Limewire Pro and still use it to this day. It hasn't let me down yet.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk1120
    Hi-po you are right with the NUMBER but he asked the YEAR... LOL in which case it's a 2002. A few simple mods, 3600 convertor, and 100 shot are the main ones.

post up your site and let people contact you. If you want more exposure then you'll have to pay just like the rest of the sponsors.
    stupid, stupid, stupid me

Black
    2002 Firehawk

looks like I've got activity on the music forum. I don't want to irritate the LS1.com narrators so anyone that wants to know more, please email me privately and I would be happy to provide you with info why I invested. Here's my site:

www.burnlounge.com/trainingdragon

If you want to learn more or chat about purchasing music vs. finding it free and the business end, I'd love to chat further.

Thanks for accepting this post everyone.

Here's my email address.

jeff.bergman@comcast.net

Black
    2002 Firehawk

check my site. If you purchase music over the internet, why not support a fellow car brother as opposed to a major corp?

www.burnlounge.com/trainingdragon

tell me your thoughts.

Black
    2002 Firehawk

ttt

Black
    2002 Firehawk

ttt

ok bro enough with the BUMPS....

Black
    2002 Firehawk

Okydoke. No more bumps. Sure would be nice though if at least one of you guys/girls supported a fellow car bro and checked out my stie and bought a CD. Why not purchase from a car brother as opposed to a major co. like Itunes. Give it some thought. I won't post anymore on it.

Thread Information