Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver
    99 Chrysler 300M

friends got F***ed over

so my friends josh and nick were driving and some people were in the cars. People in the back tried high fiving eachother causing Nick to swerve into josh... then when the popo got there they both told them that a car cut nick off causing him to hit josh. Planed worked until a week later...... one of the kids in the back Mitch told joshs brother jakes g/f sara what really happened. So sara told jake who told there dad ( who is a sheriff ). Then he calls the cops and tells them the kids were lying now they are fucked!!

Whats gunna happen??

If you claimed it on insurance its fruad, also now they have to deal with the police and can get a number of charges brought up for doing that.

Silver
    99 Chrysler 300M

wow they are screwed to bad that kid couldnt keep his mouth shut

Silver
    99 Chrysler 300M

what about the people not driving??oh and yea they did claim it

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

They're boned....

Red
    1996 Trans Am

Sorry but I don't think your friends got screwed over, I think they got what they had coming. Plan and simple they lied to commit fraud against the insurance company. If they don't have a criminal background I don't think they will do any jail time.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

false info to LEO....Interfering with criminal investigation..

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroDude View Post
    what about the people not driving??oh and yea they did claim it

If the people who rode in the car gave a statement they are in trouble too.

And yes now the insurance company will come in and eat thier ass's alive. You think the cops are going to be a bitch to deal with? The insurance company is going to have them on a silver plate with an apple in thier mouth.

Good luck getting insurance on anything in the future with fraud on the books. Also when they go to claim anything it will be looked at very close to the point it would not even be worth claiming anything.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Red on Red WS6 View Post
    Sorry but I don't think your friends got screwed over, I think they got what they had coming. Plan and simple they lied to commit fraud against the insurance company. If they don't have a criminal background I don't think they will do any jail time.
    because no one in history has ever done that people do it all the time, your buddies just got caught because someone opened their mouth and someone else ratted on em

Welcome to Big People's World.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by 94z28l View Post
    because no one in history has ever done that people do it all the time, your buddies just got caught because someone opened their mouth and someone else ratted on em
    Yeah, and people who lie, steal, commit insurance fraud raise the rates for the honest people. I speed all the time, but I don't commit insurance fraud.

If I screw up, I man up.

QUICKMFNSILVER
    2004 GTO

keep your mouth shut and you wont have to swallow

dee dee dee sounds lika bunch of tards to me

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

so my friends josh and nick were driving and some people were in the cars. People in the back tried high fiving eachother causing Nick to swerve into josh... then when the popo got there they both told them that a car cut nick off causing him to hit josh. Planed worked until a week later...... one of the kids in the back Mitch told joshs brother jakes g/f sara what really happened. So sara told jake who told there dad ( who is a sheriff ). Then he calls the cops and tells them the kids were lying now they are fucked!!

Whats gunna happen??
    I didn't understand a single sentence!
    Were you not taught proper sentence fragments in school, yet?!

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Whats gunna happen??
    So if I understand this, Josh and Nick are driving separate cars next to each other. Each had at least one passenger in the back seat that tried to do a car to car high 5 which lead to a collision. Both drivers (josh and nick) claimed the collision was caused by some third driver.

If I have this correct, my question is why is Mitch changing his story now and lying? Maybe he just needs the attention because his parents don't love him, who knows? He is lying right?

blue
    83 mustang 347

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    So if I understand this, Josh and Nick are driving separate cars next to each other. Each had at least one passenger in the back seat that tried to do a car to car high 5 which lead to a collision. Both drivers (josh and nick) claimed the collision was caused by some third driver.

If I have this correct, my question is why is Mitch changing his story now and lying? Maybe he just needs the attention because his parents don't love him, who knows? He is lying right?
    spoken like a true attorney lol

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by ztrouble View Post
    spoken like a true attorney lol
    What I find deplorable is the fact that some kids DO speak and write in this fashion and think nothing of it.

I'm no shining example and I do shortcut spelling and grammatical structuring but at least I know HOW to correctly spell and where words are placed within a sentence.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

personally i think the insurance companies commit fraud on all of us each and every day

and as far as cops go, dont get me started, they're all a bunch of Hippocrates

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Whats gunna happen??
    are you kidding me? were they throwing straight bows at your boy homie?

think about this for a second...they caused your friend to swerve into your other friend and wreck??? fromt the back seat?? sounds like someone is bullshitting you.

by the way, they cant be in that much trouble seeing as how they werent doing anything criminal or werent under the influence. this will be a purely civil matter. the police really have no course of action aside from possibly issuing a ticket, but i dont see that happening.

mark this off as douche baggery on both of your friends parts. and who high fives anymore??

good story nonetheless...

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

and its not fraud unless the work on the car was done without payment or payed for in an illegal manner. technically speaking of course...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information