Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

01 SS Camaro.....Warranty....price reduced

Reduced asking price from $21,500 to $17,000. KBB is $17k. With the warranty(approx. $3k extra), low miles, the wheels, and the condition of the car asking Kelly Blue Book is more than fair. I realize that a big V8 is not what everyone wants right now with our gas prices, so that’s why I lowered the price to KBB. If you like camaros then you’ll love this car. The car has been sitting in the garage since February waiting for a buyer. I run it every now and then. I’m definitely losing money on this but it’s time to sell this car.

2001 black SS Camaro. Fully loaded with leather. T-tops. 24,800 miles. Excellent condition inside and out. Always been babied and garaged. This camaro has always been a weekend car. I service and detail (inside and out) the car on a regular basis. I recently purchased the major guard warranty from GM. Major guard is the highest warranty GM offers. The protection plan is transferable and is good until 4/17/2009 or 55,342 miles. Which ever comes first.

Fikse forged wheels (9.5in front / 10.5in rear). These Fikse wheels brand new are about $800each. I’m running 275 in the front and 315 in the rear Michelin Pilot Sport tires. BMR, Corsa, K&N, I-Pod ready, upgraded alarm with remote start (factory alarm is still functional if desired).

This Camaro is in excellent condition, you won’t be disappointed. A link to more pictures and a link to the sound of the exhaust are below.

More pictures:
    http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...adr/SS%20Maro/

Exhaust video clip:

Ramsey
    ramsey_ackad@yahoo.com
    Last edited by B01SS; 07-12-2007 at 10:25 AM.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Wow someone better jump on this....with those miles and the warranty that's a good deal.

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

sad to let it go...but it's time for someone else to enjoy the car.
    Last edited by B01SS; 07-06-2007 at 11:47 AM.

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

Oh yea...and the car is located in northern CA in the Bay Area.

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

Any thoughts on this ad guys? I would think this car for kbb with the mods and warranty was a steal. I've dropped the price a few times and have received a million calls but the few serious people didn't follow through.

I know this is a great deal but I just don't seem to be gettin any serious buyers....any opinions?

iTrader
    1 (100%)

forest green
    1994 Firehawk

PM sent your way

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

e-mail sent....the info you asked for is in the post. Let me know if you have any other questions.

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

still available...

iTrader

Black
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1871

hey I just got an ss but yours would really be considered if I didn't find mine, very nice car. How do the 315's fit on the back? Any modifications to do that? I was curious as to how big I could fit on my stock rims. Thanks, nice car again, thats where I want mine to be someday.

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

Thanks...yea I'm pretty surprised that more people aren't jumping on this...for kbb I haven't seen anything even close to this. Anyway, yea no problem fitting the 315's on the rear. It's a snug fit but ends up working out nicely...not to mention looks really mean Thanks again for the comment.

iTrader

Black on Black on Black
    2002 Camaro SS Vert

Offered as a suggestion....If your hot to sell this car what other areas is it listed for sale? Have you tried Ebay or Autotrader? They can sometimes be a PIA to get setup but have a wide audience that can assist in a faster sale. Just a few suggestions if the LS1.com community does not find yourself a buyer....

Erik

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

Thanks man I appreciate it...yea it's on cars.com, craigslist, and a few other ones. As long as someone knows what they are looking at and has the money...it should be obvious

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

Yahoo just did away with their picture site...moving the pics now...they will be up in a few mins...

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

new link updated.

iTrader
    Why are you looking to sell? Interested in Trades? Anything particular your looking to get?

I am very interested...but have another vehicle I need to off first to free up some more finances...

iTrader
    Very nice! Can't believe its still available at that price. Anything else your giving away?

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

I might have a buyer tomorrow morn...they saw the car today and want it. It's some douche bag kid. Have u guys ever had that feeling when selling a car where you are sooo disappointed w/ who it's going to? This kid knows nothing about cars and nothing about Camaros.

This sucks...I feel so empty inside. I don't even want to sell the car now. I love this car and want it to go to someone who appreciates it...u guys know how I feel? This kid just likes the car because it looks cool, is an SS, and is loud. Doesn't even know what he's getting. Daddy is paying for it...and on top of that he just crashed his last car.

His dad tried to negotiate the price w/ me and I was just like listen pal...this car's kbb is $17k. I'm selling it for $17k. The warranty alone is almost $3k extra not to mention the mods to the car, mileage, condition of the car, and the $5k wheels on the car.

Anyway, don't mean to blab on to u guys and I guess I'm happy I will probably sell it tomorrow morn but it just sucks to know it's going to someone who doesn't even appreciate the car, won't take care of it like I did, and will probably end up crashing it.

We've been trying to sell the car now for months and have dropped the price from around $21k to now blue book. I thought a lot of people would jump on this sale when it was closer to $17k but I guess people don't really want V8s right now and not many people have the cash laying around.

Just thought I'd vent to some fellow car people...and especially fellow Camaro people.

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

lame

iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

That sucks bro...I wish I had the money. I thought about selling my truck to buy your SS but then i'd be in the same boat I was in before...needing a truck but having a quick car.

If I was you i'd sell it for 17k without the wheels and like 19-21k with them...maybe the kid won't buy it then. You can get some junk wheels at the bone yard pretty cheap. Are you going to give the dad a ride in the SS so he knows what he's about to buy his kid?

Anyway good luck with the sell, it's going to hurt seeing her drive off...always does.

iTrader

Black
    '01 SS Camaro

Yea....i've been tryin to sell the car for more but no one is really biting. No one has the cash. The dad idea is a good one...i'll take is dad out an scare him real quick. I guess I'll get over it. There's always more cars in the future right Thanks for the reply.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information