Throtle body connection

I've known this forum to be home to some fellows who make great power from LS1 engines. I started an unrelated project, which can be viewed here:

http://www.motorgeek.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11031

I have an LS1/Truck throtle body and am looking for a boost hose to connect to it. I'm sure there are several sources which are more commonly known around here, than most places.

There is not that much of a lip for the hose to bike on the throttle body, but i would like to know what people are doing, and if there are any 90 degree or so hoses, which step down from the throttle body to about 2.5" pipe.

Looking forward to some ideas!

white
    00 WS6 Trans Am

I'm not sure I understand what your asking. Are you looking for silicone tubing to connect your TB to the charge pipe from your intercooler or something else? What type of tube are you looking for as in 2.5 straight, or something with a 90 bend in it or some other size. How long does it need to be?

Yes, you've figured out my request. I am looking for the silicone tubing that connects easily to the LS1 throttle body (as the size seems to be a little uncommon- its not 3.5" and its not 4 etc.). I could make either setup work, 90 degree or straight, as long as they step down to 2.5". Right now, it would just help to know what is available out there.

white
    00 WS6 Trans Am

Honestly, mine goes to a 3.5 stepdown to go into the intake. If you figure out exactly what diameter you want, I just got mine from a store on ebay. They were the cheapest and had a huge selection. Just search turbo silicone tubing on ebay and a couple stores will pop up. For mine though, 3.5 inch tubing worked for me.

Well, if people are streaching the 3.5's to fit- I'll give it a try. I would like to see any pics or link available for tight turn or other 90ish degree hoses. I'm very thankful to anyone who contributes.

Thread Information