98 Formula
    06 duramax

the trouble 3 year old boys get in to..

I was upstairs tonight and my son was down stairs playing. He's just learned how to chew gum without swallowing it at some point and loves the stuff. My wife will only get him sugar free stuff but when she works I break out "dad's stash". Strawberry bubblelicious. I gave him a piece earlier tonight and he was chomping on it for most of the night.
    After playing downstairs for a while I go to check on him. He's completely naked and has a piece about twice the size of fishing line completely around his body up around his chest. Then I see the real problem. He has another piece about the same size all the way down his stomach and has a huge chunk that's "glued" his pecker to his balls. This stuff was like glue. It wasn't going to come off without a fight. I started on his back and at first I was laughing about it but he started crying because it was hurting him when I was taking it off. I kept peeling it off and he was bawling his head off. I got all the stuff off of his back and gave him a big hug and told him that the next strand was gonna hurt even more. He had crocodile tears and his lip was puckered over so I couldn't do it. I'll wait until tomorrow when his momma can take that off. So right now he's in bed asleep with his pecker glued to his balls with bubblelicious chewing gum.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Guess what makes gum sticky? Sugar.lol

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yeah, I realize that wouldn't have happened with the sugar free stuff . I'm sure I'll hear about it tomorrow when she's trying to get him unstuck from himself. I'll give the gum a rest for a while but I still have a stash of purple now and laters I'll slip him. One thing funny that happened was as he was getting done crying and I gave him a hug and told him I was sorry but he couldn't have any more gum for a while. He looked at me real serious and said " What about M&M's??" Always thinking ahead. It's pretty amazing at the mind power a 3 year old has. I'm in total awe everyday of how quickly his mind is developing. I really limit him on computer stuff and tv. I'll let him do those things but only in moderation. At 3 he can select the website he wants out of my wifes favorites. Go play the games he wants to play which are drag and drop type games and puzzles and use the back button to back up to the main page to select different games. All of that without anyone helping him. It's incredible, I know 40 year olds that don't know how to drag and drop with a mouse. Kids just pick up on things extremely fast.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    At 3 he can select the website he wants out of my wifes favorites. Go play the games he wants to play which are drag and drop type games and puzzles and use the back button to back up to the main page to select different games. All of that without anyone helping him. It's incredible, I know 40 year olds that don't know how to drag and drop with a mouse. Kids just pick up on things extremely fast.
    this kid should call my day-job boss....he's a retard

killer story, i laughed a million times!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

pretty funny man, your kid awesome

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

you should've taken pics to tease him later on in life

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by ninobrn99 View Post
    you should've taken pics to tease him later on in life
    Trust me when I say I already have enough to keep him single until he's 40 My wife got it off of him. She has some kind of goo remover she used on him to get it off and as usual I played dumb as to what exactly happened. Don't think she bought it. He smelled like strawberries. I tend to drop the ball when it's my watch. Today he had 4 or 5 boxes of cereal out and pulled the bags out of the boxes and was eating out of the bags. What can I say, football was on. For all those wondering. We have locks on all the cabinets that have anything harmful in them and plugs over all the outlets. I guess my wife knows me better than I thought.

White
    2002 VY SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I tend to drop the ball when it's my watch.We have locks on all the cabinets that have anything harmful in them and plugs over all the outlets. I guess my wife knows me better than I thought.
    So these are for his safety or yours??

white
    1999 Trans AM 30th anniv.

his mama is not going to be happy with him or you

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Firebug View Post
    So these are for his safety or yours??
    Never really thought of it that way but I guess those could be for both.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I know all of this looks bad but it's a fairly rare occasion. My wife is a nurse and works one weekend a month. On that weekend I'm in "charge" of the kids. My daughter is 4 months so she's to young to have much fun right now but my boy is at the perfect age to have a good time. Being a nurse my wife watches what he eats and only lets him have certain things. I have no problem with that because it's probably for the best. I'm not a nurse. On our one weekend a month I let him go nuts pretty much. Probably a bad thing to do but damn it's fun for the both of us.
    Here's a pic I took a little while ago. Nothing like falling asleep watching Sunday night football eating pizza and funyuns.

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

Best story I've heard in a long while!!

Thread Information