Thread: please help

black
    98 camaro vert

Angry please help

i think i blown my motor..... its make a loud metal sound.. i had hit a curb and bent all athe driver side suspenion and and drove it home for about 7 blocks and i get home and notice the raditaor cap was gone what can i do??? i messed up i was drinking how do i check to see what is wrong

Are you in Jax?

black
    98 camaro vert

no i live in west palm beach. oil is a bit watery i had a bent pushrod i think for a week or two cause my friend was messing around, and floored my car in park and bang the rev limiter a couple of times...... since it made a tic sound the went with the rpms so ????????

black
    98 camaro vert

anyone?????????????????????????????????

White
    1999 Trans Am WS6

I'm really not trying to sound like an ass here, but...

1. Sober up before you get behind the wheel.

2. Lay off the crack or whatever else it is you're doing.

3. Don't let your friends have control of your car if they're not going to have any respect for it. Ever.

4. Take it to a shop and have them diagnose all of the problems. Sounds like several things may be screwed up. "A loud metal sound" isn't really that descriptive. Also I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say you think a pushrod was bent for a week or two - did it mysteriously fix itself? A radiator cap is a couple bucks at any parts store, but seriously I'd take it in somewhere and have everything checked out. Or better yet, have that puppy towed in.

Good luck with everything and let us know what happens.

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by 99_natural_beauty View Post
    I'm really not trying to sound like an ass here, but...

1. Sober up before you get behind the wheel.

2. Lay off the crack or whatever else it is you're doing.

3. Don't let your friends have control of your car if they're not going to have any respect for it. Ever.

4. Take it to a shop and have them diagnose all of the problems. Sounds like several things may be screwed up. "A loud metal sound" isn't really that descriptive. Also I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say you think a pushrod was bent for a week or two - did it mysteriously fix itself? A radiator cap is a couple bucks at any parts store, but seriously I'd take it in somewhere and have everything checked out. Or better yet, have that puppy towed in.

Good luck with everything and let us know what happens.
    I agree. But if you are going to let your friends fuck with your car like that anyway you deserve whatever happend.

Thread Information