I have a nice white 79 Trans Am with a built 403 in it. It has a Edelbrock cam and intake, Holley 600, bored 30 over and 10-1 forged pistons, Hooker headers and Accel ignition w/ coil built in. This car runs like a raped ape! New starter,new KYB shocks, new brakes. It is an AC car but it doesnt work, I think it needs a recharge. It is a hardtop and has 2.42 gears in the rear with positraction. The interior is complete, the headliner is out, needs to be put back up. The seats are complete, no tears, carpet is very good as well. Floorboards are perfect as is trunk, no rust whatsoever. The underside of the car still has the original undercoating on it. Body is great, needs sanding and paint, front right quarter has 2 small quarter size rust spots that have gone through. Rest of car is basically rust free, door openings have no rust. I also have the front wheel spoilers to go with, everything is here w/ this car, nothing is missing.

This car just needs the 2 small rust spots repaired and then sand and shoot it. Speedometer doesnt work, tac. does. I was told the heater and AC do work but the wiring was not re-hooked up after previous owner took radio out. Id like 4000 for everything, this car is a great project car, nothing mechanical needs to be done. I put 4 new BFG Radial TAs on it 225/295 and original snowflakes that are very clean just need polish for show. Call me as Im away from this site a lot. 860-978-7214. The car runs great and starts every time. I can send pics.
Paul