black
    98 z28 m6

heads or n2o in my sit?

Soooooo the time comes for heads or n2o. I know the afrs are the best out there and i know patriots are the best for your money. Now heres where the questions come in. I plan on building up a 408 stroker but i want heads before it comes to that time, im building everything up before that. When i do the 408 im going to be getting everything forged and such. But what should i get as far as heads that ill be using before i get stroked. It would be nice to not buy 2 sets of heads. Should i go with 225s right away? I also plan on a trex/killer type cam, or maybe a custom grind and get rid of this crane i have now. Im also going to be spraying a 150 wet before the stroke, keep it on and bump it up to a 200 when i build the 408. Or is there maybe some other head out there that may be better for me? Thanks guys.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

buy for the end result. it may not be the best for what you have now. but, it saves you from buying twice. get the 225s.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information