Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    92 K Blazer/'03 H-D Deuce

Disappointing UFC

Silva sucks.. he's nothing but a giant oaf..

Sad to see Matt Hughes lose.. he took a huge kick to the head and went down. I'd like to see more UFC / Pride crossover matches. I wasn't really impressed with the fights tonight...

White
    2002 Z28

Im so sick of Silvia too! Vera will crush him though!

OMG............St. Pierre was unreal, he manhandled Hughes! I was not expecting such a huge beating against Hughes, WOW, I am truly impressed by St. Pierre!
    I cant believe how skilled St. Pierre is as a striker, plus he's great at Ju-jitsu.

Im sure lots of people lost money on that fight!

White
    '10 ZR1

Video(s)??? Particularily of the St. Pierre-Hughes fight?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

St. Pierre is a bad ass. I really enjoy watching him fight. He's small too but he handles himself extremely well.

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by whoa guy View Post
    Silva sucks.. he's nothing but a giant oaf..

Sad to see Matt Hughes lose.. he took a huge kick to the head and went down. I'd like to see more UFC / Pride crossover matches. I wasn't really impressed with the fights tonight...
    wont happen!!!! they already tried that in 03. the ice man got the towel thrown in.

chuck=chump

hell the axe murderer aka the real silva. did you see him in absolute? he would take out both heavy weight champ tim silva, and middle weight champ anderson silva.

shit now with fedor or crocop, vs tim silva. we would be looking at a fight that would last teens, of seconds.

PRIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ufc

hell, how can you say you are the champ of the world, chuck? what world? last time i saw you fight good competition. you were screaming like a baby, then your corner decided to throw in the towel!!!!

i would like to see pride vs ufc. but it wont happen!! dana white, cant let all of his "golden boys" get waxed. then let the best fighters in the world leave the US with all the belts.

best fighters in the world means. so who did you beat? "just about everybody in my country so now i go and kick other countries badass's around like school girls." like oh i dont know somebody that has fought on all 7 continents. well six. cuz my damn toes kept sticken to the ice in antarctica.

Black & Brilliant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by zul8r2002 View Post
    OMG............St. Pierre was unreal, he manhandled Hughes! I was not expecting such a huge beating against Hughes, WOW, I am truly impressed by St. Pierre!
    I cant believe how skilled St. Pierre is as a striker, plus he's great at Ju-jitsu.

Im sure lots of people lost money on that fight!
    lots of people not listening to the facts, just the hype.

st. pierre, had my vote from the begining. in the first match he took matt down a min in. thats hardcore. he was winning till he made a rookie mistake. got to have atleast half guard to try a kimura.

hell if bj wasnt hurt going into the fight, st. pierre would have fought penn.

matt is a good wrestler. thats not mma anymore! hell in the first fight you saw that george was as good at taking matt down as matt usually is with others. thats the new mma. can you wrestle, ya but i dont like to.

muay thia, bjj. with some wrestling training to deal with pure wrestlers like hughes.

hughes can ground and pound and rear naked choke. thats it. Zero hand. Zero kicks. Zero fear on the feet against him. just practice sprawl. george said thats why he ate so many jabs. now my words not georges, he ate the jabs cuz they have no power matt cant throw, so he eat the jabs looking for the shoot. so rather than be looking at matts boxing, he just made sure not to get caught with a shot. great plan when you know they cant knock you out.

Black & Brilliant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    St. Pierre is a bad ass. I really enjoy watching him fight. He's small too but he handles himself extremely well.
    he isnt small he is huge for 170. he has the same strenght as the most muscular 170 pounder, hughes. plus he is 2" taller. so he is perfect.

if he was taller he would be skinny!! if he was more bulky, he would have to be shorter like hughes, then he would have no reach.

i think he is just right 5'10" 170lbs. oh and he is the champ!!!

tell me bout the tim silvia fight, did monson even get some licks in? how long did it last?

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    tell me bout the tim silvia fight, did monson even get some licks in? how long did it last?
    It went the distance

Red
    1998 Camaro

Wasn't impressed?? How can you not be impressed? The Sylvia fight sucked because both guys trained very well for their opponent. Vera took out Mir with Mir in the best shape he has been in for a while. Vera will be the one to take away the HW belt. And GSP fought a flawless fight. He looked better than all of the fighters I have seen lately. He will hang to the belt for a while now. That fight was awesome. I was very impressed with the Vera and GSP fights.

And I won 40 bucks. 20 on the vera fight, 20 on the GSP fight. I almost doubled up on the GSP fight, as I had it picked to be over in the first. I did lose 20 on the Monson fight though.

Black & Brilliant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TN94z View Post

And I won 40 bucks. 20 on the vera fight, 20 on the GSP fight. I almost doubled up on the GSP fight, as I had it picked to be over in the first. I did lose 20 on the Monson fight though.
    sounds like you had it the way i had em picked.

disappointed with monson tho. he got him down and didnt do shit with it.

shit, silva tapped from a foot lock that could do no damage!!!
    Last edited by D!ck; 11-19-2006 at 12:28 PM.

so monson won from a foot hold?

Black & Brilliant Silver

the first time silva fought arlovski. he finished him with a foot lock that could do no damage, just hurts while on. if you learn enough you know that they cant hold it forever, and it will be fine once u get out. so dont Tap like a bitch.

Black & Brilliant Silver

added a return key. now it reads easier.

Big$
    st-pierre is for real..he's got heart!

Yea I was sad to see Matt Hughes loose also, he is from my hometown & we watch him everytime, but I think that other guy was just a little too quick for him
    2008 Lincoln MKZ - AWD
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT - Wifes car
    2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP - Sold
    2004 Pontiac GTO M6 - Sold

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Too bad Hughes lost. Pissed i missed the fight.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by KageSS View Post
    Ha, Ha.
    I still wonder why your ass is always red.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by KageSS View Post
    I'm half baboon, what can i say.
    surrrreee

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Ok ... I have gotten out of the loop on my UFC.... Damn second shift...anyway who hot whos not .....???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information