OK I'm ready to come back from the darkside. Looking for a well modded 98up M6 only Camaro,Firebird,T/A. Well modded or not. Looking for even up trade, trade me and give me some $$$. I'm looking for $12,500 for my car by itself. I live in Hellam, PA. 17406. Heres some details on the mustang. And a walk around video of the car and some acceleration video. Email is the quickest response time.

1993 Mustang Coupe 5.0 original, white with grey interior. Has 54146 original miles on it and bought in February in North Carolina. 5spd car, power windows,locks,cruise,airbag,cd player not factory,rear defroster.

Modifications (no way i'm going to remember them all)
DSS 306 level 10block with girdle, anderson B-41blower cam, new timing chain, new high volume oil pump,new waterpump, arp bolts in every hole in this motor down to the valve covers and headers, canton 7qt pan, arp oil pump shaft, prolite pistons 8.6:1compression ratio with 61cc combustion chamber
AFR185 aluminum heads, had the springs upgraded and retainers,keepers aswell, and had them all checked for seat and open pressure to be very careful with the larger cam
Holley Systemax intake polished
Polished 80mm Holley TB and egr spacer
Polished Vortech v1 Strim/Race-m blower (has heavier impeller and bearings can be used with cogs) have 10rib pulleys for 14 and 16psi and cogs for up to 20psi and 18psi. Renegage pulley on car now 10rib and have stock 8rib belt and pulley. Powder coated discharge tube silver, powder coated AFM powerpipe silver almost polished,Vortech mondo bypass valve
Complete Aeromotive 1000 fuel system from pump,tank,lines 10an feed 8an return,boost sensitive regulator,aeromotive rails, yblock is magna brand
Tremec 3550 5spd with pro 5.0shifter , factory bellhousing, Motorsport HD clutch
Aluminum DS
Moser rear end with 3.73s 5lug with cclips
Energy suspension motor mounts and trans mounts
BBK 1 3/4 Long tubes with 2 1/2 in off road Hpipe
Flowmsater 2 1/2 catback but have a MAC 3in truefit to go on it used
Pre 04 PMS system I'm lost with this thing LOL!
Griffin 4core aluminum radiator
Polished pulley ends forget by whom billet i think
Powersteering relocated, smog pump delete kit, and a/c delete
17in Original cobra r's silver/satin finish
15x9in weld prostar XP rears with 11.5in et streetsx26s and 15 x3.5s front runners with ok used tires and lugnuts with centers all in good shape
Chrome Valve covers but they are somewhat scratched and peeled over time
MSD 6AL ignition system
Have a adjustable clutch quadrant and cable to go with brand new from UPR
50lbs MSD injectors
Pro M 80mm MAF pull threw s/c calibration with bolt on K&N
Kenean or something like that 2in rise hood (subtle but very light weight)

Motor has a 986miles on it. I have the receipts to almost all parts sitting there. Car runs and drives but needs PMS to be completed for track use. Car was being built to make a 9second pass with the cogs, tuned, and a estimated rwhp of 620rwhp and finish the suspension and a cage. I have the a/c system still if you want it. Plus some other misc parts that can come with the car. NOT GOING TO PART OUT THE CAR DONT ASK PLEASE!!

Car has 3dings and for $100 i can have them removed by paintless dent guy. The major flaw to the car is the hood flew up and smacked the cowl panel. Some slight rust has formed on this part where the paint came off. Have replaced plastic cowl panel but i have cut a white cowl panel out of another car in plans to replace this one completely so no bondo. Car does have some scratches here and there and a scuff on the front. Has window tint.

Basically with the new long block, and blower,intake,and new parts in engine bay there sits over $8000 alone!!! Then take in to account a original 5.0 1993 car with 54,146 original miles carfax approved, coupe with a tremec, moser rear and pms. Take the car now for $12,500 cash talks!!!
Email me for pics at ecurb@suscom.net

BRUCE

Just added brand new tires to the front runner skinnies, new thermostat cause the 160stat made the car heat up sitting still for a little bit, some programing with the PMS, changed pulleys, new blower belt, and noticed i have the 8rib pulleys to go along aswell. Plus bought a nicer idler pulley for the 10rib belt to ride on to hold it steady and installed the HPM blower brace.

Car made 535rwhp 488rwtq on previous setup 302/14psi GT40crate motor. Cogs says 600rwhp plus easy! IN a car that weighs 3035lbs w/o me in it!