Impulse Blue
    2006 GTO

Do these numbers look low?...

My next trip home I'm going to do the rest of my bolt-ons and have it dyno tuned....I found a place close to me but thier numbers that they have posted from thier customers results seem a bit low to me?..Check them out and tell me what yall think. Here's the link...
    http://www.pm-fl.com/catalog/results...ab2e07ddec7a3b

After you go to the link click on the GTO link on that page.

Take a close look at "Jordans 2006 GTO"...Has a CAI, exhaust system, de-screend MAF, resonator delete, and a Dyno Tune but only put down
    363 RWHP / 361 RWTQ!?! That seems really low to me, I though these things were putting down around 360 RWHP stock?

Impulse Blue
    2004 GTO

They usually put down 340-350 or so. Sounds like its where its supposed to be.
    Rob
    04 GTO
    96 WS6

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by tyxpx View Post
    My next trip home I'm going to do the rest of my bolt-ons and have it dyno tuned....I found a place close to me but thier numbers that they have posted from thier customers results seem a bit low to me?..Check them out and tell me what yall think. Here's the link...

Take a close look at "Jordans 2006 GTO"...Has a CAI, exhaust system, de-screend MAF, resonator delete, and a Dyno Tune but only put down
    363 RWHP / 361 RWTQ!?! That seems really low to me, I though these things were putting down around 360 RWHP stock?
    thats a 2004 gto, 350bhp, sounds about right....It all depends on what kind of dynometer they are using, as to what the #'s are, Mustang #'s are lower than dynojets, but do you want a "dyno queen" or a fast real world pavement pounder? I vote who cares about #'s.....LOL....yea, if you go 1000rwhp car but can't get it to hook up who cares, I'll beat it....just my .02 worth....but the #'s sound right to me, a little more than stock I was @ 332rwhp for a base line....
    '04 gto M6 slp ceramic coated headers,B&m sport shifter,harrop cover,3.5"aluminum BMR driveshaft, BMR axle stubs, BMR Half shafts, BMR SFC's, loudmouth2 exaust,90mm FAST T/B,Magancharger(high helix upgrade)......other misc. suspension,Cross drilled, slotted rotors. Meth Kit, spraying @ 3psi and up

Impulse Blue
    2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto View Post
    thats a 2004 gto, 350bhp, sounds about right....It all depends on what kind of dynometer they are using, as to what the #'s are, Mustang #'s are lower than dynojets, but do you want a "dyno queen" or a fast real world pavement pounder? I vote who cares about #'s.....LOL....yea, if you go 1000rwhp car but can't get it to hook up who cares, I'll beat it....just my .02 worth....but the #'s sound right to me, a little more than stock I was @ 332rwhp for a base line....
    The one I specifically reffered to in my original post is an 06. I just thought it was a little low. But, I dont want a dyno queen, but I've got a long way to go till I have to worry about makeing 1000hp stick to the ground. I wanna make the power first....Then worry about makeing it stick, I'm not trying to build a track beast either just ful bolt on's this round then 100-150 shot of the juice for the cobras and vettes next round

Impulse Blue
    2006 GTO

But yeah, I just want to make sure I hand my baby over to capable hands that know what she likes. Especially when I get the juice put on, I know the tune with that is very important.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

On that 06 Jordans GTO looks like they went a tad conservative on the rich side with the tune......and I cant be critical of being safe versus squeezing every last RWHP out of a street driving car.....what I saw though looked in-line and acceptable from them......always remeber various shops have calibrated their dyno's differently and some will read high and some low. Around here we know of the "high" shops and the "low" shops.....these folks look like they know what they are doing.....I wouldnt have any issues with them.........

Impulse Blue
    2006 GTO

Thanks for the input Sarge, if you'd trust em I think I could too. They do look well established and obviouly do a lot of cars. Just wanted some others opinions on it. Thanks Everyone.

quick silver
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by tyxpx View Post

360 is the normal with HP tuners at the wheels with an m6

quick silver
    2005 GTO

We did a HPE cam swap and it gained 63RWHP so 423RWHP and 396TQ that was with an M6/HP tuners

Thread Information