Thread: She's gone :(

Medium Quasar Blue
    1996 Camaro Z28

She's gone :(

After debating for quite some time I finally had to sell my Z. I just have to say that she was one helluva car and the LT1 was rock solid from start to finish. It never let me down. Hell, even after my serpentine belt chewed completly through a couple of my MSD wires she still got me to my buddy's house which was about 15 miles or so. Great car, great motor, and I'm gonna miss it. I needed a truck though so in her place is a 1985 Ford F-250 with a big block 460 in it. Not nearly as fun to drive and a complete fuel hog but it has a bed and that's what I need right now. I hope to have another 4th gen down the road........hopefully with a manual tranny this time. Anywhoo, just wanted to thank those that helped when I asked and to express my opinion of the "lowly" LT1. Don't ever let anybody tell you that it's not a great engine cuz it really is.

A true warrior

Black
    94 Camaro Z28

Dude, that sucks. Sorry to hear about that. Kinda breaks your heart, doesn't it? Don't worry, you'll have another one before you know it. Maybe a new '5th gen' camaro.

Medium Quasar Blue
    1996 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLT1Z28 View Post
    Dude, that sucks. Sorry to hear about that. Kinda breaks your heart, doesn't it? Don't worry, you'll have another one before you know it. Maybe a new '5th gen' camaro.
    It sucks indeed. I think the 5th gens are gonna be way outta my price range. When the time is right I might go look for a nice 96-97 m6 car that's in good shape. Shouldn't cost too much. LT1 FTW!!!

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Indeed Lt1 Ftw

Thread Information