Black
    2000 WS6 Trans Am M6

Thumbs up It's been 3 days, and I have had 4 kills!! (long one)

Since I have had my T/A I haven't had that many races because people just don't race... Well I don't know if I got a sticker on the back of my car that says "Race Me" or what because every cool car that has been next to me in the last 3 days had all wanted some and its consists of a.. 2004 Dodge SRT-4, 1990 Corvette, A kid at my school that Thought his hatchback was fast, and a 1997ish Corvette.... I will go in order..

1990 Tuned port Vette:

I was cruising around town around right after school one day going about 45mphs or so (its a 2 lanes) and I see a older corvette flying up on me so I'm thinking I am about to get a real race becasue he was staring down the T/A pretty hard when I went through the stoplight.. Well he gets up next to me and slows down to match my speed.. And its like a 16 year old kid!! He gave me the look like, Corvette > T/A... But I knew better lol As soon as I went to downshift I heard him get on it and he got a solid jump on me but as soon as second kicked in I stopped his pull completely.. By the end of second gear my rear tires were at his door so I barked 3rd in his face and continued to pull away really hard.. His was a automatic and he looked surprised as hell.. But he ended up giving me a thumbs up so I guess he was okay..

(Best one) 2004 Dodge SRT-4:

First off this guy was cool as hell.. It was about 11PM at night and I just filled up on gas and was headed home and saw some like blue xenon looking headlights in my mirror and I was thinking this would be fun.. Turns out it was a newer SRT-4 and I knew he wasn't stock because I haven't heard to many turbo's that loud before.. (I still thought it was a easy kill but I was wrong).. I hear his turbo whine about 40 mphs and we both floor is about the same time I pull a good car length right off and I hear his turbo start screaming and I was thinking he was going to pull right past me but we went up to around 100 and he stayed right were he was maybe I pulled another fender or so... I was turning onto another 2 lane and he decided to follow , this time we went from like a 20-25 roll and we honked it off.. Same story I pulled a good car right off and he started making boost and by 100 I pulled another car, so around 2 cars or so.. I pulled into the gas station and we talked for a good 30 mins turns out he had a stage 1 turbo, wastgate, small intercooler (he said he needed a bigger one?), something about having some boost codes deleted and a few other things... He said he ran a 13.5 with crappy street tires on a 2.2 60ft.. I have never ran my car so I am happy to hear that with DR's and a 1.9-2.0 60 foot I should run Way better than a 13.3..

The Ricer:

First off this kid has a older Honda hatchback and has told everyone that it has 300 hp All motor which is retarded.. and then my buddy's were talking to him and he was like "yeah man I raced that kids black T/A one night and I kept up with him until 90 and then he pulled a car length on me" which I had never raced this kid nor talked to him.... Anyways I was just chilling in my car this morning and drives by and rev's his fart can and heads out of the parking lot.. And I was thinking "You tell everyone you have raced me, your going to get your shot" and I followed him which he went to the highway.... I end up getting next to him and I honk once and he just floors it, well I just keep up with him I floored it pulled a car length, SLAMMED on my brakes, did it 2 or three times and he was still all over it.. Eventually I just decided to leave him and he pulls up next to me after and I say "Now you can tell everyone you raced me".. And he just said my car sounded mean, And THEN he goes "Man this car only has Maybe 240 horsepower" Which he has told everyone it has 300 I heard him... Either way it was another ricer that was put to shame.. Even worse my buddy's 05 RST regency pulled away from him on the way back to school when they raced lol

1997ISH Corvette:

This guy was a douche and deserved to be beat lol I was on my way home today and I usually do 70-75 in the 65 and he was cruising at 65 in the slow lane with the top down nice fancy shirt and sunglasses (man he was cool lol)... Well I go by him about 70 and he starts pacing me.. I put it in 3rd and as soon as my motor rev's up he floors it (automatic) I don't miss anything I started pulling instantly hit 4th and thats all she wrote basically... 2 car lengths maybe 3.. 70-110 and the stop light he turned right, looked at me and then flipped me off and peeled out... What a douche, I guess he felt bad for losing.. lol

Well thats my story guys I LOVE this car!! I haven't got killed in awhile, the last time 2 times I got killed was by another f-body which I don't mind because I know they are my breed both of which were cammed...

Sorry about the long post, hope its all okay

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans Am M6

Oh yeah!

Here are my mod's BTW

8 NGK TR55's
    MSD 8.8 Wires
    SLP Loudmouth one
    3" pacesetter y-pipe
    Pacesetter Longtube headers
    LS7/LS2 clutch kit
    SLP air lid /w K&N filter
    EGR/Air pump/Cat's delete..
    and a street tune by Quality Custom Racing

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Nice kills man. Sounds like you had a little bit of everything in there except a redneck pickup.

Nice job crushin' the 'Vettes. Not sure why the C4's think their sh*t is hot. There is an beat up red ZR1 around here. Been wanting to run him just to see what he's got but first of all he drives like an @$$ and weaves through traffic every time I see him and secondly it's probably not even running well, bad exhaust leaks, etc.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    Nice kills man. Sounds like you had a little bit of everything in there except a redneck pickup.

Nice job crushin' the 'Vettes. Not sure why the C4's think their sh*t is hot. There is an beat up red ZR1 around here. Been wanting to run him just to see what he's got but first of all he drives like an @$$ and weaves through traffic every time I see him and secondly it's probably not even running well, bad exhaust leaks, etc.
    Don't underestimate Fourth-gen vette's - they are very capable. Stock for stock, an M6 LT1 C4 will hold it's own against an LS1 F-body, and there are several companies like Doug Rippie and Lingenfelter that still offer proven packages that produce copius amounts of horsepower for these cars. I've seen C4 Corvette's hand it to LS1 C5's. Anythings possible!

Second, be aware of that beat up ZR-1 running around your town. The LT5 cammer still till this day is one of the most potent engines ever produced. That's what will happen when you give a four-valve motor good displacement. Guys have gone mid-12's stock in them, despite their terribly-geared gearbox, and low 12's are just a few bolt-ons away. They are capable of producing over 600-rear-wheel with LPE's 415 kit and a little more tweaking, and still retain decent street manners!
    Last edited by N20LT4; 10-09-2007 at 06:44 PM.

Black/Black
    '00 Firebird WS6 T/A

i've beaten up on a few stock vettes, back before the cutout and the perfection of my tune... it's a lot of fun! 'grats, hope you keep up the good work!

Thread Information